My current hairloss situation.. advice

I am 24 years old and have been having issues with my hairline.

I have attached pictures of my current situation for your analysis.

I have been taking Propecia for 2 years and have noted no further recession.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

5b32d7fcb57ab_IMG_16151.jpg.2febe5b4e0b685b43648e0447631224d.jpg

IMG_1621.jpg.ba21ff98b0809da7b884078dc713cb27.jpg

IMG_1622.jpg.1503cad3341d6b6701bf83b3dffc9db0.jpg

IMG_1612.jpg.26a22851b9fcc3ca0622d9c7762091e9.jpg

IMG_1610.jpg.c5f451aea7fb9129c6a801a7742afab7.jpg

I would not have a procedure with your level of loss at your age UNLESS you are prepared to potentially have more procedures in the next few years. Understand that hairloss is progressive and unpredictable, so imagine HT surgery becoming a chase. Grow your hair out a bit and style it so it hangs over your temples/forehead. See a good stylist and explain to him/her your concerns. Revisit the possibility of HT surgery if the recession becomes so aggressive you have no frontal 3rd left.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

NW2 I would say. What is your family history of hairloss? Again, grow out your hair in the front and it will provide some nice coverage and balance things out. The current style you have just serves to accentuate the recession. Go to a stylist, not a barbershop and pay a few extra bucks.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Hey mate iv noticed every couple of months you post Simla pics with the same questions, I'd say you've just got a large forehead with slight recession which will probably thin out over the years!! I was exactly the same as you at 19, which is some pics you have posted previously, and you havnt changed much since to your current position! I was the same and if its any consolation mine didn't alter much and I'm now 38!! So it's not always the case that a young guy who recedes will be bald by his mid 30s! But like myself I get the impression your not happy with ur current hair so even if it stayed the same u wouldn't be happy?? If that's not the case then I wouldn't worry too much! Iv just had a ht as even if I hadn't lost another hair on my head I wouldn't of been happy as my hairline was uneven and thinning and too high! But had been like that all my adult life!! Any advice feel free to ask!!!