3000 Grafts Fue HT with Dr Bhatti Chandigarh India 02-04-2013

rubens67

I am now updating my photos for post Fue HT procedure with Dr Bhatti India on Day 13 and

see what you think.The crusts seem to be very slowly falling away but quite

persistant so i need to be patient i think.The green color on my donor area

is aloe gel i hope as i do put a lot on there.I think putting shaving foam(5mins leave then rinse) after the pink shampoo and rinse on plantation area is shifting and loosening the crusts

too may just need a couple more days of this post care regime then i move to the Johnsons baby shampoo and oil for next few months but will update photos hopefully on a weekly basis for you guys out there to see the progress (roll on 6 mnths...).

DSC02043.jpg.fa437bb742c2c3772e09988a46429cb5.jpg

DSC02044.jpg.31a4144e04b59668f0d55796be5dbfcb.jpg

DSC02045.jpg.efa09fae2b7b36b21a009f2cc2b0e4ae.jpg

DSC02046.jpg.fdf25d0cb6bd1d1c1fd03108e4a9f831.jpg

DSC02047.jpg.e83463f46b78e20551320057251f2d52.jpg

DSC02048.jpg.f6b797f2dbd001854d478d2a2019e9af.jpg

• 7 months later...
I am now updating my photos for post Fue HT procedure with Dr Bhatti India on Day 13 and

see what you think.The crusts seem to be very slowly falling away but quite

persistant so i need to be patient i think.The green color on my donor area

is aloe gel i hope as i do put a lot on there.I think putting shaving foam(5mins leave then rinse) after the pink shampoo and rinse on plantation area is shifting and loosening the crusts

too may just need a couple more days of this post care regime then i move to the Johnsons baby shampoo and oil for next few months but will update photos hopefully on a weekly basis for you guys out there to see the progress (roll on 6 mnths...).

I found out the hard way, J&J hair tonic dislodge quite a few folicles so i stopped using it, and waiting an extra 3 weeks before using it again, and even now i hardly use it. I did Dr Bhatti's post care program with the utmost care, i just wish I had never used the hair tonic, I am afraid I have lost quite a bit of the right front hair line due to the hair tonic. I am at 4 months and you can see the difference clearly. I remember writing in my blog about the J&J tonic and my suspicions then, 4 months later its looking like I was correct. What happened was the oil made the hairs stick to my fingers, even gently dabbing the transplanted area you could see the hairs lifting out of place and onto my finger, I quickly stopped, a few days later I did it again, and the same thing happened so I stopped. my suggestion is to just wait a month or more before using it.

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/

I found out the hard way, J&J hair tonic dislodge quite a few folicles so i stopped using it, and waiting an extra 3 weeks before using it again, and even now i hardly use it. I did Dr Bhatti's post care program with the utmost care, i just wish I had never used the hair tonic, I am afraid I have lost quite a bit of the right front hair line due to the hair tonic. I am at 4 months and you can see the difference clearly. I remember writing in my blog about the J&J tonic and my suspicions then, 4 months later its looking like I was correct. What happened was the oil made the hairs stick to my fingers, even gently dabbing the transplanted area you could see the hairs lifting out of place and onto my finger, I quickly stopped, a few days later I did it again, and the same thing happened so I stopped. my suggestion is to just wait a month or more before using it.

All things from J&J are very bad.

If someone coming in India for a surgery with Dr.Bhatti I suggest to buy ayurveda products for children from Himalaya Drug Company: Welcome to The Himalaya Drug Company

Great shampoo and great hair oil...

This hair tonic that you were using was it part of the post operative care that Dr.Bhatti advised you or you started using it on your own ?

yep its apart of the post op care advised by Dr Bhatti, i really dont recommend using it. i may need to go back and have a some replacement hairs implanted, we'll see as it might come good over the next few months only time will tell. i'll post soon so you can see and judge for yourself, other than that, all is going really really really well, my crown is filling in a bit, already the "Church of England MONK/brother bald patch" is going and my front hairline is in a nice place, I feel i look 10 years younger.

I've updated heaps of images over the last 6 weeks, go to my profile page for a looks...

yep its apart of the post op care advised by Dr Bhatti, i really dont recommend using it. i may need to go back and have a some replacement hairs implanted, we'll see as it might come good over the next few months only time will tell. i'll post soon so you can see and judge for yourself, other than that, all is going really really really well, my crown is filling in a bit, already the "Church of England MONK/brother bald patch" is going and my front hairline is in a nice place, I feel i look 10 years younger.

Ok Now this is the second confirmation that we have here where someone is saying that the use of J&J Hair Oil that was advised as a Post-Operative care after the HT this is infact taking off the grafts. Seriously scary thing ! You dont wanna do anyting after you have gone thorugh all this efforts and your all valuable money to let this happen ! As you guys are pointing out to skip it, I wonder if it will have negative impact on the growth of the Hair Grafts ? Can anyone confirm on this ?

@Sethticles Mate I have some questions for you, I will PM you about it. I hope you dont mind having a look at it and getting back to me :)

I've updated heaps of images over the last 6 weeks, go to my profile page for a looks...

Your Hair looks like coming up nicely, Still a long way to go in the crown will be interesting to see once that Hairline builds up and the crown shows some more growth. Till then Sit Tight :P