Beta sitosterol

mikeey

guys I have been on beta sis for approx 4 years now , although it is not a ga ga product , but atleast it has helped me stop the hair loss to a considerable time , I no longer shed more than 5 to 10 hairs , But the results are very slow , so do not expect to have results before 12 months of regular use , besides beta sis also helps in cholosterol which is linked to DHT and blocks the 5 AR reductase that binds to the follicles , I also take Biotin and zinc , so far i can say that although i have not seen sizeable regrowth , BUT 100 % that my hair has not detoriated since last 3 yrs , its worth a try , since I have given up on Fin / Propecia and minoxidil these have just 2 many sides to put me off them , I think its worth a try and see, But maybe for some this won't work .... i dunno but worth a TRY !

• 4 months later...

Yes i was on it as well for a few years on and off,i have to say it made the top and crown a lot thicker,a few months after i stopped taking it i noticed the thickness disappear a bit...also it made the hair above my ears ie the temple points worse, kind of kinky and curly esp the right side.Did you notice that at all?