need a transplant but no idea..

ojpoj

hi guys im 31 yrs old and i need a hair transplant ive met up with the people at elite hair restoration in manchester they said my transplant is pretty simple and its 2000 fut grafts..

im just wondering how would i know if this surgeon is any good,if he is a bad surgeon, how can he possibly ruin my hair im really worried and not sure what to do at this stage, thanks

hi guys im 31 yrs old and i need a hair transplant ive met up with the people at elite hair restoration in manchester they said my transplant is pretty simple and its 2000 fut grafts..

im just wondering how would i know if this surgeon is any good,if he is a bad surgeon, how can he possibly ruin my hair im really worried and not sure what to do at this stage, thanks

I looked at their website and there is no indication of who the Dr is and hardly any results posted.

I would go to the Farjo clinic instead. They have a long waiting list and will be a bit more expensive but will guarrantee a great result.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Hi All,

I live in Egypt & 'm considering an FUE transplant. I sent my pics to some surgeons in Turkey, but their replies sounded some how commercial. They recommended 3,000 grafts & the cost per graft was 2 euros. I will never compromise the quality and/or hygiene over cost, but I need to get a glimpse on how reasonable their prices are compared to other reputable surgeons in Europe & the states.

Thank you,