Procedure Booked with Dr Hakan

james84

Mickey,

More physicians reach out to us regarding interest in potential recommendation than we initially contact. However, when we see convincing evidence that a physician is regularly producing outstanding results, we often make initial contact. I suppose in this respect (amongst others), you can compare us to an ivy league university. Many students apply but only a few are accepted. And then there are those who shine so brightly that they may be recruited by the university.

In this case, we were initially contacted by Ahmet (patient coordinator for Dr. Doganay) who was interested in presenting examples of his work on this forum in consideration for recommendation. Initial contact was made in July of 2012.

We were in touch privately for awhile as we looked over examples of Dr. Doganay's results and discussed his experience, technique and philosophy. After some initial concerns were resolved related to a language barrier (related to density and scarring), I was very impressed with his work and invited Dr. Doganay to present examples of his results in consideration for recommendation. After recieving positive feedback regarding his recommendation, we approved him.

I hope this helps answer your questions :-).

Bill