single hair graft

My goal is to do the eyebrow transplant, I do some research it said that, it is difficult to separate the single hair from the multiple hair graft, if your hair root is thick so probably mean big root you will be risk in cause the root to die and not grow in future.

My question is do i have to concern about the separating process of single hair or not because my hair root is quite big.

Edited by bkkbaldeyebrows

My goal is to do the eyebrow transplant, I do some research it said that, it is difficult to separate the single hair from the multiple hair graft, if your hair root is thick so probably mean big root you will be risk in cause the root to die and not grow in future.

My question is do i have to concern about the separating process of single hair or not because my hair root is quite big.

No, it's not too difficult to separate the groupings to attain single hair grafts with microscopes. Generally, if you have thick (big roots), they tend to be spaced further apart so it should be easier to separate your roots.

Thank you Janna

Please look my picture

The multiple hair graft if the root is big will be close to each other hair root so while separating them it not seriously cause the beside root to die?

Everyone please feel free to share the ideas here

061214_fuegrafts.jpg.a30afa68feb0b8de36063d0e447040ec.jpg

No, you can separate them very carefully without damaging any of the roots. If for some chance two hairs are intertwined and cannot separate safely, then they may have to be transplanted together in the midded part of your eyebrow. It will give it thickness (good density). The grafts in the pics look like they can be separated.

If you are considering an eyebrow enhancement procedure, you may want to consider FUE because the FUE surgeon can "cherry pick" single hair grafts by extracting the single hair grafts "intact" so there is no need to seperate a multiple hair bearing FU.

In addition, the surgeon can harvest those single hair FUs that most closely match the characterisitc and hair shaft diameter of your current native eyebrow hair, meaning a finer grade of caliber.

You will not have to contend with a strip scar either and still should be able to buzz your scalp if you decide to wear that hair style.

Something to think about...

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Most of the research I've done in regards to eyebrow transplants is negative. Patients say it looks unnatural -- even the doctors say it looks unnatural. Also the hair will grow the same length as your regular hair so you will have to constantly trim it or you will end up with eyebrows like the guys in the kung fu movies.

Most of the research I've done in regards to eyebrow transplants is negative. Patients say it looks unnatural -- even the doctors say it looks unnatural. Also the hair will grow the same length as your regular hair so you will have to constantly trim it or you will end up with eyebrows like the guys in the kung fu movies.

Thank you but where and how do you get research so that I can get the information also