Treatment for ED

blueboy63

If you are looking to enhance your sexual pleasure, performance and erection size

then you have come to the right place.

Blue Sex Pills UK is a provider of high quality sexual boost herbal remedies.

These are a natural approach to ensure you are able to keep up those

promises in the bedroom – no prescription drugs or embarrassing visits to the doctor necessary!

• 2 weeks later...
Blueboy, aren`t we supposed to talk about hair loss and everything related to it? Beside that, it seems you`re using this site for advertisement?

Yep fair enough but it is off topic, not looking for anyone to buy anything but a quick page visit would be good, trying to build my little business up as I have invested quite a bit of time and money on these Herbal products. But I understand your concerns mate sorry.

Yes no doubt about that and this actually works not saying HT does not I have had 2 with Farjo clinic 2010, 2011,

Trying to get funds together for third but not in the UK, thanks for your comment.

I did James not sure how you search but my previous posts were about my experiences, I would not have Surgery again in the UK I tried twice at the Farjo clinic and considering it was just hairline work it was disappointing for me.

I would have another but somewhere else not slagging Farjos off they looked after me at the time but my expectations were not high and I didn't reach that, cosmetically you would expect family and close friends to notice after 2 ops, not mine. Hey-ho

Stephen, there is no miracle solution for your problem. At first I suggest you to check visit a dermatologist and see what he`s got to say. In every case you`ll have to eat very healthy over a period of at least several months, lots of vegetables, no red meat, chicken is fine. Drink a lot. No alcohol. Also, try black cumin oil, three tablespoons a day. Search for a good, natural body lotion. F.e., just click this link, read some reviews of what has helped other people and then make a choice: Search - body lotion dry - iHerb.com