Doctors YOU want to see recommended?

I would like Dr. A from Delhi recommended here. I do not understand, but even mentioning his name here is fully censored. From what I have seen he is the top surgeon in India. Besides good quality HTs he has done a lot of repair cases. I doubt Dr. Madhu and Dr. Radha performing any repairs.

Undoubtedly he is Number one HT surgeon in India right now with some outstanding results but he is like crazily expensive where Others charge around a dollar (USD) for a graft with FUE, he charges 4 dollars for a graft that is mind boggling expensive according to Indian standards he wud any day be my first choice only if I cud afford him. He says he has closely worked with Dr.Umar, Dr.Bisanga ! Has done HT for a couple of film stars from the Indian film industry aswell. He is the Indian Avatar for equivalent of Bisanga, Feriduni, H&W etc...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far my dreamlist includes:

Bhatti(If he can just let his results do the talking and not him)

Why do u think Bhatti talks more about himself rather then let his results talk about his work. I see couple of happy people here who have done HT with him, so is your this opinion about him based on any experience ? Pls share with all of us if that is the case...

Why do u think Bhatti talks more about himself rather then let his results talk about his work. I see couple of happy people here who have done HT with him, so is your this opinion about him based on any experience ? Pls share with all of us if that is the case...

Dr Bhatti makes too many claims that are not reasonable. He should just post up his great results, people would respect him more. It's claims like "2% transection"(some other clinics like T&D do this too, which is not right either) that make me shake my head. It's like Diep labelling FUE as scarless in his recent YouTube videos. Bhatti would have been inducted onto this forum if he had just posted the results and left out the talk. He is a great FUE surgeon and it's the members that really missed out because that region lacks a really great FUE surgeon and his price is great.

Here is my updated potentials list:

Dr Bhatti(again if he can get a good representative and stop the wild claims)

Dr Ilter from Sweden(FUE only)

Dr Lorenzo(which might very well happen quite soon)

Dr Erdogan(manual FUE, one step, uses blades for recipient sites

Dr Wolf(composite FUE and FUT surgeon in the US)

De De Reys(FUE exclusive surgeon in Belgium, amazing price per graft and manual punch. 2 person team, him and his wife who is a qualified nurse)

What do you reckon Bill?

Mickey, who is the Dr from Atlanta you keep mentioning...yet you don't name him?

I can't name him buddy, much like Dr. A cannot be named.

I'm not sure on why he can't be named on this forum. I've come to the conclusion that he should not be named on any forum.

Edited by Mickey85