Help!! Looking for surgeon good at doing african american hair transplants

I have had 2 hair transplant surgeries performed by two different hair transplant surgeons. My first procedure was performed in December of 2011 by Dr. Larry Shapiro of "Dr. Shapiro's Hair Institute of 5050 West Atlantic Ave.

Delray Beach, FL 33445. Supposedly he transplanted 2000+ grafts to my frontal scalp area, and to fill in both sides of my temples. I was very unsatified with the results. The hairs that grew provided less coverage than what Larry Shapiro told me what would be covered.:( I felt like i was decieved. I'm not saying Larry Shapiro is a bad hair surgeon, it's just that he may not be experienced enough at performing african american hair transplants.

:(Being unsatisfied with my results from my results from Larry Shapiro I decided to try Atlantis International 2000 located at

4100 S. Hospital Drive, Suite-108Plantation Florida 33317 United States of America. That was also my second mistake. I had my procedure performed by "Mr. Johnson" and his staff in June of 2012, 6 months after my first hair transplant. I had supposedly 1900+ grafts transplanted to my frontal scalp area and both sides of my temples. Bear in mind considering both hair transplants I have had I should have had 3900+ grafts transplanted. It is March 31, 2013 and my scalp does not appear to look like a scalp that has had not even 1900 grafts transplanted. I mean it just looks like a scalp with no more that 400 - 600 hairs transplanted with lots of space in between the transplanted hairs. Some people have told me that my scalp looks more bald than before my first first transplant. I wish I would've saved myself the regret, time, and money by doing my research first for a hair transplant surgeon that was more experienced in African American hair transplant.

This is why I have decided to become a member of the hair restoration network. Because I want to find a hair transplant surgeon who is exceptionally good at performing African American hair transplants.

IMG_0244.jpg.dd6c5f2c4450871e11be2e2f06325271.jpg

Those two clinics are nothing but bad news I'm afraid.

Go see one of the recommended doctors on this list:

Hair Transplant Clinics in Florida

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

• 2 weeks later...