Plucked Hair Doubling Procedure @ Dr. Nigam

Drnigam

Picture 1- Day 0

01.jpg

477 grafts (mostly single & double) were plucked with fine forceps after loosening with 0.7 mm hollow needle (we can also do plucking with 0.3 to 0.4 mm hollow needle).

Around patient birth mark 10 grafts were plucked for follow up.

02.jpg

551 grafts (mostly single & double) were plucked with fine forceps after loosening with 0.7 mm hollow needle (we can also do plucking with 0.3 to 0.4 mm hollow needle)

03.jpg

06.jpg

Around patient birth mark 10 grafts were plucked for follow up.

04.jpg

Left recipient of Patient immediately after the procedure you can see need bloodless field with 631 plucked grafts were implanted. He still needs more density which could not be done due to shortage of time and the same will be done on his next visit free of cost.

You can also see 100% intact implanted follicles on the recipient area. Recipient was also injected with activated, epithelial, dermal cup sheath stem cells & isolated DP cells from chest follicles, ECM, growth factors & PRP. pre-implantation slits were made on the recipient area to avoid prop-out of grafts & keep the whole sticky with granulation tissue. The slits were first injected with PRP & DP cells at the derma sub-cutaneous junction.

05.jpg

Right recipient area of Patient , immediately after the procedure you can see neat bloodless field with 673 plucked grafts were implanted. He still needs more density which could not be done due to shortage of time and the same will be done on his next visit free of cost.

You can also see 100% intact implanted follicles on the recipient area. Recipient area was also injected with activated, epithelial, dermal cup sheath stem cells & isolated DP cells from chest follicles, ECM, growth factors & PRP. Pre-implantation slits were made on the recipient area to avoid prop-out of grafts & keep the whole sticky with granulation tissue. The slits were first injected with PRP & DP cells at the derma sub-cutaneous junction.

Both the recipient areas has 276 extra grafts which were 2 follicles converted to 1 follicle for aesthetic hairline purpose. We are also expecting more grafts on the recipient because of stem cell, DP cells & growth factors injections.

Patient had already provided with ECM at the donor and recipient for quick healing and to avoid any mark. I do not claim but Dr. Hitzig and Dr. Gho claims ECM activates hair stem cells but I do claim injury to the plucked follicles will definitely activate stem cells. Less shedding will be seen because the plucked follicles will first try to recuperate and manufacture the other half as against going in a resting phase after the hair transplant.

Dr. Nigam,

Again, let's see if we can get the images sized more appropriately so the thread will load. Let me know if you need a hand with this one as well.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Blake,

If you could reduce the size of the images or give me access the modify the post,i will do the needful.

QUOTE=Future_HT_Doc;2341537]Dr. Nigam,

Again, let's see if we can get the images sized more appropriately so the thread will load. Let me know if you need a hand with this one as well.

• 2 months later...

One should always be very careful, with doctor`s claims, but also with patient reviews, if they don`t publicly document and prove their statement which attacks the doctor in the most momentous way.

One guy on the review site wrote: "U can see Gautam Gambhir's photo with Dr Nigam's staff.

But actually Gautam Gamvir has got his hair done in "Asian Roots" . So it is clear that they r using fake photos for publicity"

To be quite frank, I don`t know the context of this claim, and thus don`t understand what this is (or could be) about at all.

Having said that, I would highly appreciate if Dr. Nigams could explain a little about this context and perhaps prove the opposite.

Thanks in advance!

Question mark ,

Yes, i welcome scrutiny to the most detailed possible way....it helps improve and document work.

Regards gambhir,yes he is a brand ambassador of a clinic, as an endorsement but gambhir and his brother had come for hair treatment with my director dr anjali,so did bollywood stars.. sonu nigam and sanjay dutt who got their transplant done by her and the staff siraj...PICS are with my director dr anjali with them.

So it should be clear now...

SEHWAG is a brand ambassador of a clinic,but tmr if he comes to my clinic for some other(stemcell,doubling,dpinjections...as you are aware, he is still bald) procedure..both the clinics can show ..them as their patient..

Scrutiny should be specific...i will provide you specific explanation..and not hearsay....

A true comment..as a grievance is, when a patient puts his real name and gives proof of receipt..that he was treated with the particular clinic.

Any innovator, who is a potential threat to anyone's existing business,or is about to change the category itself ..will be envied by them..it is natural .

And please read carefully ..and let me know even in their comment...has anyone claimed to be my patient..for hair transplant..there was one and i spoke to him..he will visit me for free touch up for density..

One should always be very careful, with doctor`s claims, but also with patient reviews, if they don`t publicly document and prove their statement which attacks the doctor in the most momentous way.

One guy on the review site wrote: "U can see Gautam Gambhir's photo with Dr Nigam's staff.

But actually Gautam Gamvir has got his hair done in "Asian Roots" . So it is clear that they r using fake photos for publicity"

To be quite frank, I don`t know the context of this claim, and thus don`t understand what this is (or could be) about at all.

Having said that, I would highly appreciate if Dr. Nigams could explain a little about this context and perhaps prove the opposite.

Thanks in advance!