WELL, I'M OFF

fedup77

My wife and I are leaving today for Miami for my HT with Dr. Jeff Epstein. I'll be in Fla. for 2 weeks for a combination vacation and HT procedure. I'm scheduled for 2500 grafts on April 12th. I'm 57 years old and a NW5A. I hope I'll be in good enough shape after the HT that I can enjoy looking at South Beaches' "charms" ( and hopefully my wife won't catch me drooling ). I want to thank all you guys that post here ( Rooster75, Rugger, Arfy, etc) for helping me understand what's in store for me. I had a consultation with MHR in Grand Rapids Michigan and was going to have them "do me" until I stumbled acrost this site ---now,instead, I'm going to Dr. Epstein( who is, according to all my research, a top notch HT surgeon) and getting a much cheaper price for more grafts to boot. MHR wanted $ 12,350.00 for 2400 grafts while I'm getting 2500 from Dr. Epstein for $8,800--kind of a no brainer decision on my part on which one to go to. I'll be posting pictures (when I've got something to show) and I'll also relate my opinion of the whole experience ( 'cept South Beach ---I don't think a XXX rated post would see the light of day here). By the way, anybody know where I can sell a 30 year collection of used baseball hats---I won't be needin em next year---ADIOS

My wife and I are leaving today for Miami for my HT with Dr. Jeff Epstein. I'll be in Fla. for 2 weeks for a combination vacation and HT procedure. I'm scheduled for 2500 grafts on April 12th. I'm 57 years old and a NW5A. I hope I'll be in good enough shape after the HT that I can enjoy looking at South Beaches' "charms" ( and hopefully my wife won't catch me drooling ). I want to thank all you guys that post here ( Rooster75, Rugger, Arfy, etc) for helping me understand what's in store for me. I had a consultation with MHR in Grand Rapids Michigan and was going to have them "do me" until I stumbled acrost this site ---now,instead, I'm going to Dr. Epstein( who is, according to all my research, a top notch HT surgeon) and getting a much cheaper price for more grafts to boot. MHR wanted $ 12,350.00 for 2400 grafts while I'm getting 2500 from Dr. Epstein for $8,800--kind of a no brainer decision on my part on which one to go to. I'll be posting pictures (when I've got something to show) and I'll also relate my opinion of the whole experience ( 'cept South Beach ---I don't think a XXX rated post would see the light of day here). By the way, anybody know where I can sell a 30 year collection of used baseball hats---I won't be needin em next year---ADIOS

fedup77...

Good luck to a fellow 57er. Dr. Epstein was on my very short list and you should feel very confident about results he gets as viewed through the experience of other posters on this site. Make sure you follow all the 'stay out of the sun' guidelines and maybe find a way to show off some of your hats in sunny Florida. Dedicated drooling may take your mind off your head for awhile.

garyr

Good luck Fed...!

Hey, at the very least, this forum paid for your vacation since youre not wasting your money with MHR!

Forget the head shot pictures..you owe us some South Beach "charm" shots..send your wife to the store or something, and put that camera to work!...icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

------------------------------

4600 grafts/ 12/10/2003/ Dr. Jerry Wong

Aren't you glad you know me, and have such easy access to my dementia???