Who is the best closer?

I would like your guys opinion on who you think gives the best and most minimal scar on a regular basis from all the photos you have seen.I know guys have seen thousands of pics and in person scars so let's hear it.Who is the best closer?

I would like your guys opinion on who you think gives the best and most minimal scar on a regular basis from all the photos you have seen.I know guys have seen thousands of pics and in person scars so let's hear it.Who is the best closer?

My friend, you have just opened a pandoras box; hell fire & brimstone awaits you & the first fruits of your loins. Your seed shall be cast off from the face of the earth & not even the lepers shall be envious of your cursed skin. May god have mercy on your soul...

I've really never seen any kind of evidence or claims among competing world class surgeons as to better 'closures'/scars. So long as it's performed by an elite dr. & it's trychophytic, I think the difference -if any- is negligible.

Delicately helping those fragile souls who suffer from hair loss, w/motherly nourishment & care.

Dr Rose in Tampa FL claims his ledge closure technique is among the best if not the best. I saw he posted one picture where the scar was virtually undetectable (with the caveat that myself and others considered the location pictured as too high for the scar).

If best closure is what you are looking for then you might want to see various examples of his work.

I would think that the doctors who are plastic surgeons would most likely give the best scar. Dr. Lindsey and Dr. Konior both have a plastic surgery background, so I think that you would be hard pressed to find a doctor who can give a better scar than either of them.

Why would having a background in plastic surgery aid in creating good ht scars? I don't see how performing nose jobs/breast augmentations would be of any relevance. It's not as though they try and get hair to grow through the scars in the nose/breasts respectively?

Delicately helping those fragile souls who suffer from hair loss, w/motherly nourishment & care.

I'd say any of the top rated docs are good with scars, feller, shipiro, H+W etc along with the rest, seen some horrible looking scars from Epstein, but essentially the best rated docs all pretty much use the same closing technique, a patients physiology dictates the overall appearance of the scar.

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts