Been gone 2 year but come back to share my story

london1982

hey so was on this site a couple of years ago as was debating hair transplants had done the whole propecia journey etc. which killed my sex drive, thankfully back to normal now

So I ended up looking into to hair systems and went for it. I asked myself the question do i want to be bald. The answer was no, so i simply did something about it, and its been the best decision i ever made.

Will post some pictures up soon but gotta say hair systems are way better than people think. I did my research and got lucky and got hair that looks real. I've seen some shockers tho!

Nobody knows i wear apart from parents, and 2 mates i told who are both in partials hair systems now. I was a NW3 so not that bad and i Toppik for the transformation. Nobody has a clue, because they look so real these days. I look way better 5-7 years younger, ive had a few girlfriends since having it they've touched it not a clue. I play football, go gym, run marathons. I went backpacking round the world for 12 months, had cut ints in Thailand, Vietnam, South America, Oz, Nz all over. Ive learnt how to attached detach myself with glue. Get 3-4 weeks hold before i clean it up or i pay 50 quid for a clean and cut once a month.

A few mates think ive had something done but they just thinks its a transplant or lazer therapy. People dont notice hair its only us baldies that give toss. I just say i had a thickening treatment you can get stuff in boots blah blah blah nobody cares if it looks good. Ive helped a couple of mates out who i could trust as i could tell they were feeling the reeceding pain i was going through a few years back, asd they genuinely asked what i had done, i nearly didnt tell them as i dint want my secret out, but i know as soon as they had it on they would want to take it off, we have brother code now haha. They are both wearing partials now they love it, they didnt believe me when i told them my hair was stuck on with glue.

Maybe when im older id get a transplant as the density of transplants suits older men,im 27 when i started wearing so i wanted a hair cut that i could style. If its good enough for Enrique Iglesias, Ben Affleck, and Ant and Dec then i'm sure theres more going down the HS route.

Will post some pics soon. If i can help anyone like peole helped me a few years back id be more than happy. If your in London and wanna see what it looks like in real life then id meet you for a coffee no probs as i work in the city.

Good for you champ. Glad to hear it's all working out for you!

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

• 2 weeks later...

So said i'd be back with some photos... these are mainly from when i was travelling, some wet where ive just got out of the water, some styled with product, some are where the system are a few weeks old, one of them is where the system is 6 months old.... ill let you work whats what! The one im wearing now is better that the one in the photos.

I dont know where mine comes from its a bit of a random story, i used to get it online, then i met a guy who was wearing he told me he was, and he obvs knew i was. He said i can get better than that, he gave me a few insights that i didnt know about. So i said go on then and he delivered TBH. When i want one i just ordered it in and he sends it to me. i did templates for my 2 mates and ordered for them. i go to a saloon in London they do my cut in and cleans.

I know its European hair made in China. The front of my system its undetectable its graduated/layered so well i wear it up (spikey) everyday even after 3/4 weeks.

In answer to your questions when i was travelling some places was 30-40 i had no problem with glue all over, i have poly around the sided for extra hold, you can do that and not put all over helped and just have on the poly this helped with my clean up and still got a really good hold. I actually forget its on there sometimes these days thats how comfortable it is.

Any questions PM, if your in London and wanna see it in real time i'd be happy to let you have a gander, its defo the best decison i made, just wish i made it a year earlier.

5b32d7396aa52_IphoneVietnamtoJuly2012317.png.aff18a934f122e97fe7496f526d13d93.png

5b32d73980e1a_IphoneVietnamtoJuly2012296.jpg.6fa7ea3c52376cae15eff7c849d2e77d.jpg

5b32d739916a9_IphoneVietnamtoJuly2012286.jpg.ea7c8b4c0b6e52f58ebb9ea020e94826.jpg

5b32d739a6449_IphoneVietnamtoJuly20121175.jpg.9f27f249c022401a850eae509ab57552.jpg

DSCN0140.jpg.11368d58ed784275e07d26353d9186d4.jpg

CIMG0913.jpg.ed675fad0a326a6bc2afd7171510055b.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Im not against a hair transplant but i just think its suit older men in there 40s where hair density and higher hair lines are more common, and by then you pretty much know how much hair you;ve lost so you dont need further transplants. You still have to take propecia and hair loss drugs once youve had one which can affect the performance of the 'old boy'. So thats why i decided hair system, as soon as you see another wearer and realise how good they look its was an easy decision.

The fact that i didnt come back on the site for 2 years tells you that i was happy with my decision and found a solution that worked for me. Just come back to share this with others who are contemplating it. If you wanna ask any question you can always email me at red1982london@yahoo.com and ill try and help as i wont be on here all the time. good luck. Red