Patients who have had successful HT's

Spanker

I get kind of surprised still sometimes. I saw this "gif" and it made me laugh.

This is still my reaction when I look at my new found hair. Anybody else still do that? Anyway, thought I would share because its funny and you live longer when you smile often. Cheers.

21d4e9w.jpg

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

That is great. Funny, but when my hair grew in I was super stoked about my result. After a while I got used to my new hair. Then I would look at various pictures taken before I had my HT and just start grinning again about my new hair......

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUT 6/14/11 - 3048 grafts

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUE 1/28/13 & 1/29/13 - 1513 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/orlhair1

• 3 weeks later...
That is great. Funny, but when my hair grew in I was super stoked about my result. After a while I got used to my new hair. Then I would look at various pictures taken before I had my HT and just start grinning again about my new hair......

I still look at my line of evolving pictures and revel in my triumph over a force that was trying to break me. It motivates me to go further and harder, on this front and on other fronts.