Trying to reach Dr. Hakan in turkey ??

Sorry I am totally new here as you can see this is my second post, I could not find his website and I reached his profile here but I got no idea how to send a PM :S

thanks mickey and actually I did my research based on you mentioning his name some where here, so I guess it's a double thanks :)

Sorry I am totally new here as you can see this is my second post, I could not find his website and I reached his profile here but I got no idea how to send a PM :S

thanks mickey and actually I did my research based on you mentioning his name some where here, so I guess it's a double thanks :)

Hmmm I could not find his official website either... There is a law in Turkey which forbids cosmetic surgeons from posting before/after results possibly to stultify potential patients from undergoing an elective procedure.

I just sent him a private message asking for his email, when he replies I will send it to you.

Oh wow, lol that's pretty cool. I guess I'm kind of famous lollll kidding. I really like his work and many of the Turkish FUE Doctor's work. Dr. Doganay and Erdogan seem to be the go to Doctor's in Turkey for big FUE sessions. Both Doctor's would be excellent additions to the coalition here. Take your time and look at alot of results because this is a huge decision. Keep us updated!

Never actually heard of this Dr??

If you need a good team of surgeons in Turkey for your HT, i can recommend the guys who did my procedure.

Otherwise, make sure you get the surgeons doing the work and don't go for a cheaper HT just to save cash, as you will end up with trainees or technicians doing the critical parts that should be left to the skilled surgeons, thus potentially effecting yield.

Regards

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

This is his email champ:

(contact information removed by moderator)

Edited by TakingThePlunge

Never actually heard of this Dr??

If you need a good team of surgeons in Turkey for your HT, i can recommend the guys who did my procedure.

Otherwise, make sure you get the surgeons doing the work and don't go for a cheaper HT just to save cash, as you will end up with trainees or technicians doing the critical parts that should be left to the skilled surgeons, thus potentially effecting yield.

Regards

Rob

Dr Eser has a good experience as I see , but she is not popular around and through the internet I guess you are the only one who talked about her :D

glad that your procedure went well and you are satisfied

Drs aren't allowed to post before and after pictures on-line in Turkey, which is why you don't see many results being talked about.

The company that I used employ several surgeons and technicians (including Dr. Eser) working for them and have performed successful FUE for patients all over the world. If you need reference cases, just contact them as they are allowed to email results pictures (they sent me some before I had my procedure).

Regards

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

Dr. Doganay is currently being reviewed for recommendation by this community. I'm sure you can reach him through his profile.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website