Has anyone managed multiple consultations in Belgium in 1 day?

JohnnyDrama

Hi guys,

I'm currently sending pics to a few select clinics to get an assessment of my situation, but I like the idea of surgeons actually having me physically in front of them to get an exact idea of how I'm fixed. I'm based in Ireland, and the thoughts of blitzing Belgium for a day of consultations interests me.

Is this realistic? Would it be asking too much to do this on a Saturday? I could arrive in Brussels for 9/9.30, and work from there.

Feriduni/Bisanga are the main two, but would be interested to get the opinions of other clinics there too, time permitting.

Any info appreciated!

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

I think I have read somewhere that someone has done it.

Just check it is feasible, and leave yourself more than enough time-like one in the morning and one in the afternoon.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

I did this a couple of years ago, flew in with budget airline early morning and returned late that same evening .

Transport system is pretty good, you can walk downstairs at the airport ( BRU) and get the train to central .

It was well worth it for me, i spent about an hour in each consult, I felt Dr Bisanga was the Dr for me and booked a procedure a couple of weeks later .

I liked the time Dr Bisanga, and the two consultants spent with me, carefully planning a repair strategy. Dr Bisangas rep even walked with me back to the train station

Before you go, get a map, or app on your phone, get as familiar as possible with the train stations and if your running late get a taxi

hope this helps

ejj

That more than helps ej! Exactly the kind of info I was looking for, cheers.

I definitely think I'll be doing this over the coming weeks. If I do it in one day, Feriduni and Bisanga will be my targets, if I decide on spreading it over two, I might try and get to the likes of Devroye and DeReyes.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

Hi James

I also consulted with WHTC Dr Mwamba, its a short walk from metro station. I narrowed it down to two clinics before i went .

I think if you plan correctly you could get to Hasselt and Dr Feriduni, and possibly consult with three Drs in the same day if traffic is on your side, i pretty much had it narrowed down to the two Drs so it was good really as i was not stressed out about time keeping or overloaded with info, turned out to be a really good useful day.

I would be tempted to stay a night in a hotel if you consult with three or more Drs, you can chill out overnight and reflect upon what each Dr advises

cheers

ejj

I did this last year and stayed in brussels. Dr bisanga was easy just a short walk up the road. Feriduni is in hasselt which is a train journey out of brussels, not far but well worth going. I stayed 3 days in belgium made a weekend of it. Dont think i could have done it one day though.

I did this last year and stayed in brussels. Dr bisanga was easy just a short walk up the road. Feriduni is in hasselt which is a train journey out of brussels, not far but well worth going. I stayed 3 days in belgium made a weekend of it. Dont think i could have done it one day though.

It only just occurred to me that the weekend I'm looking at is St. Paddys day, so bank holiday monday! :)

Think I might get over early on Sat morning, and depart Monday night. Plenty of time to get a few clinics in.

RichFrog.....what was your experience like with each clinic, and what decision did you come to?

Current Regimen:

Not come to a decision yet as both clinics are top notch. Bisanga is easy to get if you stay in brussels like i did, 3 min walk, but feriduni is defo worth the trip state of the art clinic and thorough consultation. Also hasselt is a nice town to go round aswell loads of shops restaurants. I stayed for the rest of the day and into the evening and get the train back.

Regards which clinic you will have to make your own mind as i couldnt. One word of advice nearly everything shuts down on sunday so might wanna get something in for the hotel room. The corner shop i managed to find stopped me from starving that night lol. :cool:

Some progress for me on this front over the last few days......to the extent that I have 3 personal consultations booked with the 'big 3' docs!! :)

I decided to go for 2 nights anyway, and use the bank holiday of St. Patricks day to my advantage. Land in Brussels at 9am on Sat March 16th, and fly home on Monday March 18th at 9.15pm. I basically have 3 full days! The plan looks like this:

- Bisanga: Sat @ 12.30.

- Feriduni: Mon @ 13.30

- Mwamba: Mon @ 18.00

These are the 3 I had in mind all along so very happy to be able to squeeze them all in. If possible, I might try to still get to one or two more, maybe De Reys as well. Found a great deal for the 5* Stanhope hotel, and when the girlfriend heard that part she said she'd come along as well! Really looking forward to that weekend now!

Current Regimen: