HT via Beauty Travels 24! Taking the plunge!!

fafa1001

• 1 month later...
would you recommend bt24 im thinking of using them

I would indeed recommend them, of course I have no other clinic's performance to compare, but compared to quotes I received in England and America the result has been excellent.

• 4 months later...

11 months this week since my transplant. I'm very happy with the grafts and the appearance. I will be going back for a second treatment to cover the rest of my bald patch. I wish I had done this earlier, it's the best spend on yourself that you will make.

IMG_0617.JPG.744c6e7d480f9f1d8f45ee5738bd7229.JPG

Thank you ersko72, I was remiss in not posting monthly updates between 6 months and 11 months, but it's the end result I think we are hoping for. 3000 little grafts make such a difference. :-)

11 months this week since my transplant. I'm very happy with the grafts and the appearance. I will be going back for a second treatment to cover the rest of my bald patch. I wish I had done this earlier, it's the best spend on yourself that you will make.

Congratulations on the change. Thanks for sharing.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• 2 months later...

I had a further 3300 grafts added. 1300 to the rear, that won't quite cover my bald spot, but the 2000 on the crown will give a fuller look. I've attached a before and after set of pics.

I'm still in Istanbul as I had a crown replaced, their dentists are superb. Had it been a weekday the procedure for crown creation is one day, but not on Sundays.

IMG_1341.thumb.jpg.b0b6e569ad12b0253d912d87594b2aab.jpg

IMG_1342.thumb.jpg.baad74d11c0ca67b9e1d31030a8c1a0a.jpg

IMG_0617.jpg.274a7ad8dba6e38f376c4007c99aabe9.jpg

• 9 months later...
Your hair looks quite sparse, beauty travels 24 are cheap and for a reason, so people if you pay peanuts expect monkeys that's all I'm saying

I note from your bio that you haven't had any treatment, the 'sparse' photo is after just one treatment of 3900 grafts, hence a second treatment.

You are entitled to an opinion, we are entitled to ignore a troll.

Can I ask where you went and the name of the doctor. I have been given a quote from the above doctor but can't find any reviews on him

Medistate Clinic in Istanbul, Dr Ismail Ermis

Address: R?zgarlıbah?e Mahallesi, ?zel Medistate Kavacık Hst., 34805 Beykoz/İstanbul, Turkey

Phone: +90 216 331 40 40

I note from your bio that you haven't had any treatment, the 'sparse' photo is after just one treatment of 3900 grafts, hence a second treatment.

You are entitled to an opinion, we are entitled to ignore a troll.

Why didn't you go to a recommended DR beauty travels 24 have bad reviews and bad results you should of saved up

I don't need to save up, my income is quite sufficient thank you, as I said previously go and troll elsewhere. Once you have had a procedure and posted photographs you might be of use on this thread.

I don't need to save up, my income is quite sufficient thank you, as I said previously go and troll elsewhere. Once you have had a procedure and posted photographs you might be of use on this thread.

I havnt had surgery as I'd only go with Dr Feller and he won't operate on me as he said I've not lost enough hair yet and to hold off, but when I do I'll be paying for quality work I won't be paying a couple of grand like yourself for beauticians to carry out a procedure on me, you've had a lot of grafts with a below average result, in the hands of a proper DR the amount of grafts you have used would of yielded a much better result, I have a friend who went to beauty 24 and they overharvested he's donor which now looks moth eaten, that clinic has no ethical approach to hair transplants they employ unskilled staff, lets have it right you went there because they are cheap and that's the only reason, my friend regreats using them as you will, no one recommends them on this site so move on....

• 1 year later...