just a question ?

corey

Hi all ! I am new here to this site . I have recently had a transplant from Dr Paul Coterill in Toronto back in June of this year . I have been hearing all these other doctor's names except his . I researched alot before having surgery and he still seemed to be about one of the best based on his credentials , yet no one in here has mentioned him ? Has anyone in here had him preform surgery ?

I am three months into my journey so its still far to early to comment on his work , but i have to say that i was impressed thus far ? I am starting to see some growth but i suppose you have to be patient . Anyway i was curious to see if anyone has had him as a doctor ?

Hi all ! I am new here to this site . I have recently had a transplant from Dr Paul Coterill in Toronto back in June of this year . I have been hearing all these other doctor's names except his . I researched alot before having surgery and he still seemed to be about one of the best based on his credentials , yet no one in here has mentioned him ? Has anyone in here had him preform surgery ?

I am three months into my journey so its still far to early to comment on his work , but i have to say that i was impressed thus far ? I am starting to see some growth but i suppose you have to be patient . Anyway i was curious to see if anyone has had him as a doctor ?

I personally have not heard of this doctor which is not to say he isnt good. Post your experience and results with pics would be great so that we can be informed of other good surgeons out there--- thats what this site is all about-- information and education.