Dr Feller or Dr Cooley

rkreddy

I had some difficulties in email communications with Dr Feller's clinic. But I didn't follow up by phone, and I should have, so just as much my fault. And Spex responds very quickly on Dr Feller's behalf, giving outstanding customer service. These things happen - I know that myself as an in-demand professional (even if I say so myself ...)

All I would say is that an auto-reply mechanism ("your email has been received and we will respond shortly") is a simple measure and would reassure those whose working patterns favour email. If an auto-reply is received, all well and good - an answer will come. If not, we know a follow-up call is needed. Couldn't be easier. This is how I've done it for years.

Best wishes to all.

17 Feb 09 - 3,200 FUs by strip surgery (Dr Feller)

My Hair Loss Website

I recently emailed Hasson & Wong they replied back straight away but didnt answer any of my questions I asked, just sent me a automative email that they must send off to everyone...which I tryed to reply to but they didnt reply and didnt get answers to my questions.

That being said I was a little annoyed but then I thought about

They obviously didnt reply because they were busy dealing with a milion other things and proved to me that they wernt commision hungry salesmen trying to make a quick sale

Id be surprised if these clinics will admit it or not but I think if there is the odd hick up communication wise its only because they are so heavily in demand..this would not be be a reason for me not to use a clinic.

Dr. Feller contacted me within two hours of receiving my PM on this site... I am very impressed with his dedication to potential patients (and even more so with his results!)

I have a consultation with him this Weds. He will be the third coalition Dr. I've consulted, and IMO, he's by far the most accessible.

I have also submitted an online consultation with Dr. Cooley.

After combing through this site (heh) I've discerned that Feller's and Cooley's work are--IMO--the most consistently excellent among east coast Drs.

There is a lot of good work out there, but these two are extraordinarily good. The OP really can't go wrong with either.

I plan to go with either Feller or Cooley--whomever can best accommodate a 1250FUT by the end of March. I will let everyone know.

Hi,

What are you really looking for...someone that responds timely or someone that you can trust to do good work?

There seems to be lots and lots of "shady" characters in the HT business. If you choose the wrong doctor, you'll be wearing the results for the rest of your life.

When I chose my doctor, it wasn't based on "systems" or "e-mail respons time". My decision was simply based on trust.

So, for me, it was critical that I chose a doctor I trusted. One way to build that trust was through research on boards like this...hearing what his patients had to say. But, more importantly, it was critical that I actually meet the doctor face-to-face and see for myself whether he was full of SH*T or someone I could trust.

When I met Dr. Feller, he took as much time as necessary to speak with me. I could see that he was a person of integrity...the kind of person I could and do trust.

Sure...there are probably some "clinics" with better service and better systems. They are probably much better at "herding people through".

That's not what I wanted. I wanted personal, face-to-face service with someone I trusted.

I would make my decision based on past results and the face-to-face meeting...rather than on an unanswered e-mail or time it took to phone you back.

Originally posted by Davidjhonda:

I would make my decision based on past results and the face-to-face meeting...rather than on an unanswered e-mail or time it took to phone you back.

Yeah but if you can't reach his office to make the in person meeting than what?????

I guess I'll just knock on their door and ask if he is free.