DR. TRUE - 2,224 Beard FUE Healing series

FUE from the beard region while still a minority of our cases, can prove to be a meaningful donor resource, especially when the traditional scalp donor area has been exhausted. A common question asked about beard extraction is how will it heal - will it leave any markings?

The key to excellent FUE healing is by utilizing a very sharp punch. Dr. True typically uses a range of .95 to 1.1 for extraction depending on the size/nature of the beard follicles at hand. The photo series below demonstrates over 2000 beard extractions over a span of 4 years and how well the skin has healed. This is typical of the healing we are seeing with sharp punch beard FUE.

beard_Page_1.jpg

beard_Page_2.jpg

beard_Page_3.jpg

beard_Page_4.jpg

beard_Page_5.jpg

beard_Page_6.jpg

beard_Page_7.jpg

VP Patient & Media Relations for The Hair Loss Doctors by Robert J. Dorin 

Great presentation! I wasn't aware Dr. True was still working with BHT. Nicely done!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.