Tina Lardner (Lead Technician for Dr. Jim Harris) Wins Distinguished Assitants Award

While excellent hair transplant results are typically contributed solely to expert hair restoration physicians, anyone who's undergone the procedure knows first-hand that producing only the best results is a team effort.

Each year, the ISHRS (International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery) awards one outstanding technician for their excellent performance and achievements in hair restoration. This year, Tina Lardner was awarded the prestigious Distinguished Assistance Award.

Tina has over 16 years of experience and serves as the lead surgical assistant for Dr. James Harris at the Hair Science Institute. She'salso helped to develop new techniques for handling grafts and has also been a leader in education for a variety of hair technician training courses. Thus, we cannot think of anyone more deserving than Tina for this award.

To learn more about Tina's experience and achievements, visit "Tina Lardner (Lead Hair Transplant Technician for Dr. James Harris) Wins Distinguished Assistant Award at the 2012 ISHRS Meeting".

Congratulations both to Tina and Dr. Harris.

Bill

Congratulations, Tina! I was highly impressed with her achievements and dedication to the art of hair transplant surgery while researching this piece. Definitely a great choice for the award.

Edited by Future_HT_Doc

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.