HT Photo Section - What's going on? Bill, Future?

Slickers

Slickers,

Also, can you provide me with the URL of the page you are on where you see this? There are many avenues and ways to get into the photo sections of our website. Thus, I will need a link to do some further investigation and have our webmaster look into it.

By the way, I suggest when it comes to a possible technical issue with our website, that you send me a private message or email. This way, I am sure to receive and handle the issue more quickly.

Thanks,

Bill

Bill I tried to send you a PM but I couldnt add attachments so I just posted a thread.

I went to the Share Pics/ Vid section/ HT Photos/ Men, Page 1. If you look at the results under the docs I mentioned, you'll see they're the same. Here try this, I've just looked again and it's still there. There are two results which appear under two diff docs...

Hair Transplant Photos ::

Happy for you to delete this thread. It's only a tech thing but I didnt know how else to show you what the problem was....

Slickers,

I'll admit, I'm not very good at mix and match so maybe I'm missing something obvious. But I've just attached a screenshot of the page you linked to. If you scroll left to right, top to bottom, can you tell me which ones by number are duplicate and show the same patient under a different doctor's name?

I'm having issues finding a problem here.

Thanks,

Bill

Untitled.jpg

Slickers,

My eyes must have been playing tricks on me. I do see at least 2 duplicates on this page. Clearly there is a technical issue of sorts. I will email my webmaster and have him take a deeper look at this and rectify the issue.

Thanks for pointing this out. I will keep you posted.

Best wishes,

Bill

Slickers,

Thank you for pointing this out. I'm glad to see this issue was resolved.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.