Dr. Bessam and Nilofer Farjo Receive the 2012 ISHRS Platinum Follicle Award

Blake Bloxham

Each year, the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons (ISHRS) recognizes "the best and the brightest" of the hair restoration world by presenting the Platinum Follicle award to a talented, innovative hair transplant surgeon at their annual meeting.

This year, we're proud to announce that Coalition hair transplant surgeons Dr. Bessam and Nilofer Farjo received the Platinum Follicle award at the 2012 ISHRS Meeting in the Bahamas.

As I'm sure we're all aware, Drs. Bessam and Nilofer Farjo have been an integral part of our community for a number of years, and the excellent hair restoration cases and advice they share daily on the forums helps demonstrate why they were chosen for this coveted award.

To review the announcement, please see the following: Coalition Hair Transplant Surgeons Dr. Bessam and Nilofer Farjo Receive the Platinum Follicle Award at the 2012 ISHRS Meeting.

Please join me in congratulating Dr. Bessam Farjo and Dr. Nilofer Farjo!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Nice work! Great news!

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

I really like the consistent work they do at their clinic! An accolade well deserved!

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.