Should He Consider FUE

A producer actor friend of mine asked me the other day should he get FUE. He sports the real clean shaved head look. He is of mixed African and Arab descent. He is probably about a NW IV or V. The guy looks good but he thinks having a guard one look would help him getting some roles because shaved head image is often typecast. He's got pics up on Facebook Do you think I should have him come in for a consult to Dr. Mohebi?

Michael James is a Patient Advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi, who is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network; and not a physician. Visit Us On: Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | LinkedIn

Comments give here are only for intellectual consideration and in no manner to be construed or accepted as medical advice. It is important to seek the advice of a physician in all medical circumstances including hair restoration, dietary or others directly or indirectly related to the subjects in this forum

Thanks to Everyone who commented on my query. I will share your responses with him. Once again you all have proven the amazing integrity of HTN and its' members. Other less reputable folks were trying to convince him otherwise...Dr. Charles point about hypo-pigmentation is quite accurate. All the Best, Michael

Michael James is a Patient Advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi, who is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network; and not a physician. Visit Us On: Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | LinkedIn

Comments give here are only for intellectual consideration and in no manner to be construed or accepted as medical advice. It is important to seek the advice of a physician in all medical circumstances including hair restoration, dietary or others directly or indirectly related to the subjects in this forum