Deposit Paid - Date Set - Dr. Alexander

Hey guys,

I've been lurking here for quite some time and, like many of you, have been researching and considering a HT for years. Today I made the decision and will be having my procedure done on Jan. 2 with Dr. Alexander here in Phoenix. I'll be creating a web log and documenting my progress.

Just want to say thanks to all the contributors here who have provided the wealth of information that allowed me to make an informed decision.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Good choice - Dr Alexander posts excellent / consistent results - look forward to following your progress.

Best wishes for your procedure - nice timing to see some summer hair!!

Tubs

=======================

3,500 grafts - Dr Feller - 08/08/08

Thanks for the positive feedback guys! Yeah, I'm trying to figure out what my cover story will be on New Year's as to why I'm not drinking.

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

Taking the Plunge,

I always enjoy reading how our community has helped a long time lurker make an informed decision on how to restore their hair.

I guess your New Year's resolution was to get your hair back :-). I trust that Dr. Alexander will take great care of you and help you achieve your goals.

Happy Holidays and Happy Growing,

Bill

Good choice. I think you will be happy with his work. I had 2500 grafts a year ago with Dr. Alexander and could not be more satisfied. Very natural looking and you can't even see my donor scar. And I don't think you could of picked a better day. That day is also my b'day.

I'm also getting 2500 grafts. Glad to hear that you are happy with your results Gizmo and happy birthday!

This has been a tough decision to make and it took years. I look forward to my journey and also to starting my web log so that I can give back to this community and hopefully be able to answer questions for the other guys who are out there on the fence like I was.

Bill, I feel like I know you. I've read tons of your posts and followed your progress. Your hair looks great and you are doing good work here. Keep it up!

I'll be keeping an eye on Tubs and Eman too. Good luck fellas! Things are looking good so far!

livingalie,

Do you care to enlighten me which website you saw my photos on?

By the way, your occasional "popping up" with negative comments is starting to get annoying. Just earlier, you told another member not to speak on things he doesn't know anything about.

You also never answered direct questions I asked you on another thread a month ago.

Please...continue spreading holiday cheer icon_smile.gif

Bill

Getting the HT tomorrow. Wish me luck. I just created my Web log. I'll update it with post-op pics as soon as possible.