Dermmatch or Nanogen or both???

Hi,

It would be great if someone can have a look at my picture of the hair loss on my head and recommend any good consealors? Based on what I have heard is that Dermmatch would be best option considering I have tiny little scattered hair density on the top of the head and nanogen might not be effective in that case....

Any help is greatly appreciated.

image.jpg.6de07afe1259a1f12bcff4b45fc21bc1.jpg

Counterhairfall,

I have virtually no personal experience with concealers other than using Toppik a few times. I've heard good things about Caboki.

I'd guess that no matter which one you go with, you'll have to spend a considerable amount of time working with them to get the best results for you.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

My advice is Shave it off. Will be a big relief rather that all that restrictive messing around topping crap on your bonce every day. Avoiding wind, rain , swimming, paranoia people can see it.

Just shave it until you decide to either go for a HT or for future developments. Or you may just be happy shaved.

My advice is Shave it off. Will be a big relief rather that all that restrictive messing around topping crap on your bonce every day. Avoiding wind, rain , swimming, paranoia people can see it.

Just shave it until you decide to either go for a HT or for future developments. Or you may just be happy shaved.

i agree with this.

however if you are keen to use some concealer, dermmatch would be best in your case i feel. Again, you will have to try it out and get used to using it in right amount to make sure it doesnt look too artificial. All the best.

I have used Nanogen in the past and was actually kind of surprised at how well it worked. I have not used others so I can't comment as far as comparing. The problem I could see you having is I think you are going to probably really like the way the Nanogen or possibly some other brand works and I am telling you the stuff is kind of addictive. Nanogen is a bit pricey and if you like it and start using it everyday it will run into some change. I ordered a friend of mine with black hair some Nanogen...this guy has about a 3 inch bald spot just on his crown and it was scary how well it worked....a few shakes of Nanogen and he had no bald spot anymore. I've often thought Nanogen should give you the first can...because you'll get addicted pretty fast.

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

Thanks all for answering my queries. Really appreciate that. As a matter of fact, i just tried nanogen and it worked pretty fine on crown area but on hairline somehow i didnt able to put it through neatly and i was left with powdry thing on the front. I havent tried dermmatch as yet but would it be possible to put dermmatch together with nanogen to conceal the bald spot on the front?

Nah please dun shave bald if u can look decent with concealers. I am not sure why others would advise that it looks fake but no, it doesnt unless the person scrutinize under v v harsh lights else u defn can get away with it but obviously ur family will know abt it

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730