dr. radha FUE quality

milhouse

I haven't seen any FUE cases by Dr Radha on here (maybe i've missed some). Have you talked to her about doing FUE? Is she confident in doing it? I see mostly FUT cases by her on here but that doesn't mean she's not competent doing FUE. Hopefully some Dr Radha patients will share!

I do not recommend in FUE because she never posted any of her FUE results online. Also she is using a motorized tool which I'm not really keen on. If you are in India try Dr. A in New Delhi. He is the most experienced in this method. His website is full of FUE results but I cant show it here due to the rules of this forum. You can PM me.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

no, i'm not from india. i search good and not expensive FUE clinics around the world.

in that case I think to choose turkey.

HLC clinic dr. Ozgur its OK ? they have few reviews, but I think the quality is like dr. keser

please advice.

In my opinion, Dr. Keser is the best in Turkey. Most of my balding Turkish friends recommend him. He has a whole section in Belli Capelli Hair loss Italian forum where he posts all of his results. You can check the Proposte dalle cliniche section. Only thing bad about him is that he rejects repair patients. So if you have a virgin scalp then he is the best choice. He charges EURO 3.5 per graft which is the cheapest.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Dr Keser is good, but i have also had fantastic FUE results from another surgeon in Turkey.

Have a look at my threads for details. Very reasonably price, high quality and no adverse side effects that you often hear of. The team who did my transplant have over 6yrs experience each and really know what they are doing.

They don't do FUT anymore as believe it is an old practice and are getting equal standard results with their latest FUE tools and techniques (as seen on my head!).

PM me if you have any questions on my great experience in Turkey.

Regards

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

She uses a new FUE tool, not sure of the name.

The company she works for are Hedz International, based in the UK. If you google them, you can get their contact details and ask them what specific tool it is (i forgot to ask whilst i was in Istanbul!).

I know they have other customer references as i have seen them myself (both in photos and in person).

I'm happy to let you come and inspect my hair, even though it is still growing.

Can't say who is better and who isn't because i haven't seem Dr.Kesers work up close, all i can do is let you know about my results, that i'm very happy with.

Regards

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul