Just over 4 months update - Dr Path

Barry1108

Hi,

just over 4 months since my HT with Dr Path and the last 4 weeks I have seen some great growth, the temples and hairline are really starting to come through - this is the first time that I can honestly say that I am happy to have had my HT.

I am happy with how it looks now at 4 months, so really excited to see what the coming months bring.

Hair Restoration Site for Barry1108

Growth really coming in there Barry, nice and early at 4 months. Real pleased for you my man. Congratulations and good luck with the onward growth!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Hi Riloal, thanks for the comment.

Prices with Dr Path are very reasonable - I had around 3000 grafts and the cost was around ?4750.

The accommodation and living costs for Bangkok are also really cheap.

Are you considering Dr Path?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Barry;

Mate your 4 month pics are looking awesome, you are definately growing earlier than i..

i think you will have a great result, now is the real fun begins. Looking forward to more updates mate.

Barry for 5 months what a result!! I just compared your pre op and 5 months pics and difference is amazing.. and the best part mate you only just started.

Gonna be a fantastic result!!