Someone did what i imagined! (fue hairline+buzz cut)

azazelgs

Hello all,

For the business purposes , i am currently attending a fashion exhibition in paris. Visitors are mostly men , so it s hair viewing time for me :)

Today as i was walking in the place , i saw a man (probably italian or spainish) who is nw6 had done fue. İ am pretty sure that it is fue since his hair is buzzed really short and no visible strip scars. İ am guessing that he was post op between 6-8 months and all the work is done in the frontal area. The hairline design is pretty good ,not too high not too low. But the midde and crown area had nowork done , maybe some that i dont see because of the strong spot lightning. The most important thing is that i think he really tried to achieve what i want with my hair restoration and probably he did.

He managed to achive the 5 o'clock shadow in his hairline that really framed his face. İ mean even with that low cut , it makes a whole a lot of difference in his look. Many people may say that its not worth it compared to a "h&w nw 6 transformation" but for a hair inspectors like us, it is a night and day change. and i thought with an addition of milena's smp work, it could be excellent.

So , if there are some bald buzz cutters like me out there who are thinking of a hairline to frame his face with fue, i saw someone that actually did work out! İt gave me a lot of hope for me really ,since i am considering something like that.

Anyway , just to share my opinion , sorry for the long post, just my 2 cents :)

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Moderators

If you can tell he had it done just by looking at him, then I'm wondering how successful it really was. Or am I missing something?

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

If you can tell he had it done just by looking at him, then I'm wondering how successful it really was. Or am I missing something?

Maybe he put 2+2 together?

How often do you only loose the hair behind the hairline?

You make a good case Azazelgs. Zinedine Zidane has the same thing where he shaves it - he's slick bald on top but has a good hairline to frame his face. albeit his hair is not a transplant.

Propecia since July 2008

2201 Grafts with Dr Lorenzo on 19.10.22 - See my write up here: