How to apply Rograine foam

Hey guys,

Sorry if this question been asked before but i would like to know how do you prefer to apply rogaine foam and how to measure the dosage ?

I was using the spray and it was easy to measure, 6-8 puffs and then rub it over nw6 area and im done.. Now im switching to the foam, and i read that if you put it on your hand it melts!! Some ppl put it directly on the scalp but how can you measure the dosage (you might put more or less than the recommended).

Also should i use the recommended dosage to cover nw6 as well ? How can you use the same dosage to cover nw2 and nw6 ?? Is that even possible ?

i only use it once aday at night

Your input is really appreciated

Just wack it on it won't kill you you're thinking into it too deep it doesn't need to be a exact amount. I apply it to wet scalp where it's strength is magnified greatly on dry scalp absorbtion is poor so you won't be able to use too much just make sure you use enough to cover scalp.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk