Anyone else feel like they want to...

TommyLucchese

have a general anaesthetic that lasts around 18 months, go to sleep now and wake up with the full HT results?

I'm almost 8 weeks post op, the 8 weeks have gone quickly but each individual day seems long. I know it's a marathon and not a sprint, I was fully prepared for this downtime and it's all going well - but I'd love to skip it! I wish I could sleep longer than 8 hours :mad:

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

Ha Ha Tommy. Very true. It's rough. But when I find myself getting depressed about it....I think yeah with this shaved down bald look I look more bald than ever, but this was the look I was heading towards permanently, but with the transplant instead of looking bald forever it will just be 8-12 months. The part of knowing it's all coming back and more....is what gets me through this difficult "ugly duckling" phase. NoPain/NoGain!

a0d2759f.jpg

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

re: other procedures

next on my list is lense replacement so i can get rid of these reading glasses I have been toting around the last 7 years.

re: other procedures... few veneers

I actually did that first...beware veneers are not cheap

depending on how many you need and if you need top & bottom

mine were about the same cost as my HT & I just got the top teeth

Yeah veneers aren't cheap but in Turkey they are considerably cheaper than the UK and the facilities there are out if this world.

I thought I had great teeth until I had them checked out there, apparently the UK dentists have ruined 2 teeth when carelessly filling them, I have tooth that's been cracked for years that has never been mentioned to me and I have decay under a filling that wasn't removed when the filling was done!!

In fact the only positive thing was that the dental implant I had done in the UK last year got a clean bill of health!

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul