Limited Donor Area, does that allow me to do anything?

snowman

I have had a few consults to date mostly in resulting in me either being told to wait a while or not suitable at all for FUE HT due to limited donor supply.

I am a thin diffuser throughout so have come to terms that only a miracle would allow me to grow my hair out as it just is not viable.

What i wanted to know was even with limited donor supply would there be some docs who would look at closing the temples and bringing hairline slightly forward for me and if so which Docs would you recommend i speak to about this?

Have been on FIN for about 4 years

I have had a few consults to date mostly in resulting in me either being told to wait a while or not suitable at all for FUE HT due to limited donor supply.

I am a thin diffuser throughout so have come to terms that only a miracle would allow me to grow my hair out as it just is not viable.

What i wanted to know was even with limited donor supply would there be some docs who would look at closing the temples and bringing hairline slightly forward for me and if so which Docs would you recommend i speak to about this?

Have been on FIN for about 4 years

The Dr's that would be willing to do this on someone that has a limited donor supply are Dr's that you would do well to steer clear of. Some people just are not HT candidates, I know that's hard to hear, but it's true.

Please don't go looking for someone who will do this, because in the end you will find somebody that will operate on you and all you will be left with is an unatural HT and regret.

The Dr's that would be willing to do this on someone that has a limited donor supply are Dr's that you would do well to steer clear of. Some people just are not HT candidates, I know that's hard to hear, but it's true.

Please don't go looking for someone who will do this, because in the end you will find somebody that will operate on you and all you will be left with is an unatural HT and regret.

Totally agree, i just thought from a small FUE case of closing temples it may be seen differently as the initial aim to get coverage is now not what the goal is if that makes sense

Dr Farjo is a reputable doc in your area. If he is saying know, you may be best to rock the Bruce Willis, save as much as you can through meds, and see what amazing things science will brings us in the years to come.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Temporary smp could be an option to look at as well.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Sorry for deviating the topic ..

Spanker ... how is your shock loss after the recent surgery ?

Pretty much non existent.

SMP is skin micro pigmentation. Basically tattooing the skin. Do some research on the site.

View Spanker's Website

How old are you. Have you had anyone look at you in person?

View Spanker's Website

How old are you. Have you had anyone look at you in person?

28 and yes been to feriduini, bisanga and lindsay. Last 2 were years back who said to wait a few years before reevaluation

SMP is something feriduini said to look into, will try find threads on it on forum