Great articles on Dr. Rahal

starr

Always good to have positive exposure and rightly so for Dr Rahal as he is one of the best there is.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

"Ah, hair loss forums. With names like the 'hair transplant network' ... they are a place for the follicularly-challenged to share their tales of loss and triumph — with photos of the good, the bad, the ugly.

It was here that Rahal got his international following. “Dang, that is one sweet result,” commented one visitor about a glossy rock ’n’ roll mane reinvigorated by Rahal.

“Hair replacement is a very exposed field,” says Rahal. “The web will make you or break you. We have to excel."

HTN shout out ... I love it! :cool:

Here's a summary of the content discussed by Dr. Rahal in the Ottawa Citizen Interview.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Great articles...glad Dr. Rahal is getting the exposure he deserves! It is true when he said if you do your research you will know who he is...which is very true. When I started my HT, all I knew was the typical Bosley commercials until I hit this site. It is amazing how many people think that Bosley is the only HT place to go..scary actually...my little cousin is going bald and he was complaining about it to me and I told him when/if he is ready to do something about it to talk to me before he did anything dumb...he then told me that he had a Bosley consultation...I was like WHAT??!!! I guess it is just engrained in us with all those constant infomercials on late at night that they draw young people in. I told him NO WAY and told him that we can talk if your ready...he has no clue I had a HT! lol.

Dr. Rahal is a great HT surgeon by all means, People travelling to him for 22-24 hours as well from the Middle East just to have it done by him. His clinic indeed a sleeping giant, although he may have less marketing almost half of other top clinics in the forum but still does get high reputation and popularity. As many patients are into the "seeing is believing" theory based on his outstanding results posted online. Dr. Rahal patients post their results more than than clinic does, for example more of his results posted in the "Hair Restoration Results Posted by Patients" section than the "Results Posted by Leading Hair Restoration Clinics" section . Its a sign of truth and self confidence. BTW, Thats an interesting photo of Dr. Rahal beside his ARTAS robot system :-)

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

I do believe it does count for more with patients posting their experiences than from the clinics themselves posting their results.

A clinic can pick and choose its best results to put forward giving the perception that they only do excellent work when in reality, that will not be the case.

The more patients who post their progress will give a better real representation of a sample of the surgeons work in my opinion.

Edited by chrisdav

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.