Looking for review on HT clinic in Bangalore

Saby

Hi,

I am planning for HT and looking for good/recommended clinic in Bangalore with decent cost and high success rate . Also if you can share you exp and name of doctor please.

thanks

Edited by Future_HT_Doc

Saby,

In India, I highly recommend either Dr. Radha or Dr. Madhu.

Please, feel free to ask any additional questions!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Hi,

I am planning for HT and looking for good/recommended clinic in Bangalore with decent cost and high success rate . Also if you can share you exp and name of doctor please.

thanks

How about Pioneer Hair Care & Transplant Centre Dr. Sreedhar Reddy in bangalore?

I just saw their web page and the result is quick good. Anyone have any experience with him?

In India, I would recommend Dr.Ramachandran from Chennai. I evaluated Dr.Madhu and Dr.Radha. I had ruled out Dr.Madhu due to his lack of participation on the procedures himself. Dr. Radha was very impressive when I talked ther and her staff. But going to Vizhag for 3-4 days was ruled out. After talking to some HT patients and meeting Dr. Ramachandran, I narrowed down to him.

I actually got my HT done yesterday and had posted my link with pictures and profile in this forum. Please feel free to check it out.

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...