Dr. Prashant Yadav? India

wrc1010

Thanks for your reply. I'm going to be based in Pune for work and so thought that it might be easier (and a bit cheaper) to just find a doctor there, they are considerably cheaper than Mumbai or flying to another city.

I had my first HT with Dr Radha back in 2013, so I know her and she is good. Obviously I have been seriously considering Dr Bhatti, he is considered the best in India now for FUE.

I'm still interested to find out more about Dr Yadav, I've not read anything bad about him, nor anything brilliant, and he's not on the list of recommended HT doctors here. He doesn't seem to have any experience with foreign patients (that I know of) and there are no gallery photos from guys from US, Europe, or Australia who have visited him. So.....

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had approx 1800 graft FUT by Dr Radha Rani Vizag 4 years back on frontal region.it was a good number of grafts and the result was also very good but as the time passed i require one more session for my crown region but this time with Dr prashan Yadav because Dr Radha performs FUT method which i don't prefer for second session. So i ll go for it on 13th oct with Dr Prashant Yadav who is a pune based well qualified doctor . Reason to choose Dr Prashant Yadav

1 Close to my home..

2 Explained every thing on consultation day

3 Lucky to see his work at the time i had gone for consultation.

4 Don't want FUT again.

I will defiantly share before after photos with you once the surgery is done.

Punehero223,

Thanks for your reply. I had a similar experience with Dr Radha, she was very good, as were her team, and I was happy with the results. I, too, need another session for my crown and temple areas, and I also didn't want another FUT procedure.

I will be working in Pune for a couple of months and thought it would be easier, and cheaper, to have an FUE procedure there instead of travelling. But, Dr Prashant Yadav is not recommended by this forum, he seems to have no experience with foreign patients and for me that's a concern.

I did contact him via email, sent him photos of my hair from all angles, and asked him for an initial opinion on how many grafts he thought I needed. I also asked him whether he had performed FUE procedures on foreign clients from US, Europe, America, or Australia, and whether he would be willing to provide photos of those clients, and also whether I could contact them for their experiences. He replied to me about what he could do for me, how many grafts I needed, the process of coming to his clinic for a consultation, and that he does have experience of foreign clients, BUT, he didn't provide any proof whatsoever. He didn't provide photos of his foreign clients' procedures, nor did he provide any contact information for his 'satisfied' foreign clients. To be honest, it doesn't inspire much confidence in me, he may be a very decent and competent doctor but if he's not prepared to stand by his statements, or put his potential clients' minds at ease, then it's simply not worth the risk for me.

I'd rather save up a bit more and go to Dr Bhatti in Chandigarh, he is now considered the best HT doc in India for FUE, I know several foreign clients who have gone to him and report excellent experiences. He was more than willing to provide all information requested.

I guess there is a reason why Dr Yadav is not recommended by this forum and it has nothing to do with money (as others have suggested). If it was a case of paying to be listed on this site, one would think Dr Yadav would pay the cost as part of his marketing budget, and also because he wanted to attract international clients and thus boost his reputation.

But, I'd definitely like to hear about your experiences with Dr Yadav after your surgery, and if you could please post some photos too that would be much appreciated. I'm interested to see your results later on too. I wish you the best of luck, I hope your procedure goes smoothly and that you achieve great results.

Alejandro,

If you can go to Dr. Bhatti, I wouldn't hesitate. There are many patients of Dr. Bhatti on this forum so if you want to know what their experience was, jus ask them.

Of course, do your homework but choose wisely as the viability of your grafts are important.

Darlinglocks

FUE: 1524 grafts with Dr. Tejinder Bhatti

Hair Restoration Social Network ? Community for and by Hair Loss Patients - Dr Tejinder Bhatti's Profile

Why don't you ask for an online consultation? You have nothing to lose.

If you are going to be based in Pune, it isn't that far away and all you need is 3 days.

You want to have the best results with a maximum viable grafts, so choose only between the best.

Darlinglocks

FUE: 1524 Grafts with Dr. Tejinder Bhatti

Hair Restoration Social Network ? Community for and by Hair Loss Patients - Dr Tejinder Bhatti's Profile

Hi Members,

Today is my second day of Hair transplant done by Dr Prashant Yadav on 13 oct 15. I will begin with the surgery day morning when i came to clinic at 8 am doc was present with one or two staff they gave me surgery cloth and given me some pills

Then by 8:30 or so they started shaving my hair to 0 and started extraction process of donor .

I was got very nervous although i had HT before but this time the procedure was different.

It took almost 2:30 hours took some 2600 Graft out .Then he took a 10 min break gave me juice and after the break started with insertion along with his staff the insertion part was mostly done by his team under his guidance. Staff was good but their talking to each other annoyed but i understood they needed it because it took almost 8 hours for inserting the graft so by 7:30 it got over

At the end i was feeling a little dizziness but it gone when i relaxed for some time

So i am uploading my pics wants your comments

image.jpg.a7220809f06abfbb10f8269c5645ba95.jpg

image_1.jpg.24993d3f51d4417faea12466103266b6.jpg

image_3.jpg.502871110de9a9acc5c03cb422557a28.jpg

image_4.jpg.1fc90c6a0b58a764a8a891cec2d9da17.jpg

Hello Friends,

I am having Grade IVA type of baldness and want to get HUE Hair transplant.

I did bit of search and found that RichFeel,Igraft and adh is having very lucrative offers per grafts.

Could you please let me know what is latest cost per graft in Pune?

And how many grafts are required for Grade IVA with density?

Thanks in advanced.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Friends,:o

First of all I would personally thank the entire Dezire Clinic team specially Dr. Prashant to build faith and confidence in my mind for understand the condition of my hair and told to take time and understand. He was clear and advising me what can be achieved and what cannot be achieved due to my hair limitation!

Dezire Clinic team and Dr. Prashant provide me an excellent hair transplant even guiding me how to care before and after treatment. That was definitely be a phase in my life and career that I will always remember and cherish.

With this I also want to share my honest feedback for others who are suffering from hair Problems and So that the true information is passed to everybody and they do not suffer from future growth due to inadequate information and they will take correct treatment.

I found Dezire Clinic by my good resources that had done satisfactory treatment from Dezire Clinic, At last my search stopped at Dezire Clinic door step and I decided to take treatment from Dr. Prashant’s Dezire Clinic.

Once my treatment was done I went my home town after 4-5 month. My father just look at my face and said ‘You are look different other days have you done some facial or take some yoga because you look so young today like before 5-7 years you were looked” . That time I was feeling very happy after comments on my father because he always wants me to look like “Hero”. Same comments I got after met my family/friends/relative etc.

After treatment I was took full medicine course as guided by Dezire Clinic team and Dr. Prashant upto 10 months. Additionally, I took vitamins and protein by fruits, nuts and daily I took natural and homemade foods and sweets.

Exam: Green Sprouts, Cow milk, low oil made vegetable, more daals, pomegranates juice, Orange juice, Salads

I had noted my hair fall started 5-7 years back and I did lot of research and met different-2 hair treatment Clinic for better treatment but I was not satisfied as they were hurry to do treatment in one day and get more money from my pocket.

But Dr. Prashant was not in hurry to do procedure I met him first time with a reference known and took decision to go with him for the hair FUE procedure. I was hesitant and afraid to go for this procedure, however, I met him and his team a number of times to understand the reality and complications of this procedure and he explained simply and patiently advising me the details.

Dr. Prashant took 2 days for my treatment and 4000 grafts were done from my limited donor area the grafts are distributed mainly on the frontal and middle scalp region, After first day treatment I drive myself and reached my home took overnight rest and come back alone once my treatment finished again I drive and reach home safely without any concern.

Dr. Prashant changes my life style and gave me confidence to join party with family/friends with The overall my experience with Dezire Clinic and you was good and your clien procedure as much as good as you your all staff.

I didn't have as such post procedure problems only few days I just took rest compare to others normal days to get better result. After one day rest I had join my office and working normally.

Now if you compare my previous pic’ with new you can see a valuable difference as per my thought.

Once again, I thank all of Dezire Clinic team and Dr. Prashant for their support and encouragement and wish you the best of luck for your future endeavors too.

I wish everyone all the very best and will hope to remain in touch with as many as we can.

Thanks,

Girish

• 2 months later...

Hi forum Members, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the forum admin and member doctors who honestly guided numerous hair loss patients like me.

Also I want to thank my doctors given me the expected results. Dr Radha and Dr Prashant.

My second hair transplant FUE with doctor dr prasant was satisfactory till now but awaiting for the full results I have completed four months but there are certain more areas of improvement I am keeping my fingers crossed

IMG_20160208_223321.thumb.jpg.61a5184c1579b70a3486cdfa6150cac1.jpg

• 2 months later...

hello all,

thank you for sharing the information. I wanted to know if anyone else has any bad experience with Dr Prashant Yadav. I am also planning for a HT from Dezire clinic Pune. Could please let me know if thats a good idea?

• 1 month later...

Hi all

I just got FUE done with Dr Prashant Yadav, Am very grateful to Sid, Tintin and all you guys.. so in return here is my experience, hope it is useful.

On surgery day about 9 days back I arrived at 9am, waited for staff to come by 10.15, then was taken to the patient room for dress change, photo, and full head shave. No pills, no markings. No discussion also since earlier Dr Yadav had said I need 3,000 grafts (at Rs 40 each). One quick trip to the washroom and I was ready.

At 10.30 I was in OT, asked to lie down on my stomach with head in a small groove. They gave me 7-8 pricks of local at the back of the head. It is mildly painful for about 5 secs each. If you are over sensitive, just let them know so they can increase the dosage.

Dr Yadav started the extraction for about 15 mins, then handed over to another lady and her assistant. It works like this - the assistant gives local, then holds your head as the lady doc extracts the grafts and puts them in a bowl. You don't feel anything, When the area is done, the lady doc asks you to tilt your head slightly, again they give local, and more extraction. My 3,000 grafts took 3 hours. Surprisingly it was ok, comfortable, no back pain etc. Dr Y came in few times to generally check if all ok

At 12.30 someone came and asked what I want for lunch. Simple dal bhaji chapati was my choice - but you can order anything you want.

At 1.45 I was back in OT for Part 2 - implant. First Dr Yadav came and marked the area. This time you have to lie on your back. Again you keep turning as the Implant happens. My back was gone after 2 hours, so I just raised my knee, which helped a lot. As with extraction, they go area by area giving local anaesthesia before each area. The assistant keeps inserting grafts in an injection, then hands to implanter. Again Dr Yadav comes and goes during this time.

4pm was the tea break - choose tea or juice.

We were finished by 6pm. They washed my head, put on a headband to prevent swelling to forehead and below, and also a nurse cap, and asked me to change. Remember to come in a shirt, not T shirt. I was given printed instructions for medicines and general hair care. Paid Rs 2500 for meds, and called Uber.

Next day I was back to remove dressing. 5 mins only. Then stopped by a chemist to buy T-Bact cream and J&J shampoo.

Today, 9 days later the boils and rash in the donor area are slowly lessening and its looking more normal. There is a very dull pain in the donor area too. The implant area feels hard as a helmet (!) but its the scab of course. I am tempted to start removing scab but will wait. Don't want to risk loosening the grafts.

All in all I strongly recommend FUE. Wish I had got it done earlier. And also Dr Yadav and team are superb. Very caring considerate personal. A visitor at the reception told me Richfield has better rates, but I am looking at the overall package - the care, after care, confidence in doctor. Most importantly the way Dr Yadav promptly responds to all emails, and in a direct honest no-nonsense style.

Good luck. Happy to answer questions!

HT was on saturday 21 May. Here are pics till yesterday...

I gently plucked the scabs, so they are mostly gone.

The donor area is healing well. Few boils I think, so there is some discomfort in sleeping head up. Sideways is ok.

IMG_20160519_135759.thumb.jpg.80ccac930caa7b9fd6bb7bc0d437b953.jpg

IMG_20160524_065316.thumb.jpg.c8490175ecddc95d7c4d936f01fab54f.jpg

IMG_20160526_234632.thumb.jpg.718511e460b4203c3cc831f888da4c46.jpg

IMG_20160528_195054.thumb.jpg.13ee3139ca8c692a60dbb175c049d8f2.jpg

IMG_20160528_195056.thumb.jpg.8a4b1a497ec27de65512289a13ac26b6.jpg

IMG_20160531_083815.thumb.jpg.6a11f8a69745e4df5e207e822e95f6ba.jpg

IMG_20160531_083843.thumb.jpg.aba9777705c43fd36ac86ba19d9ac72f.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi all

Some pics 9 months later. Ignore the back, I did not get FUE done there.

I find the growth on top is much better that the front. You can see the horizontal left to right denseness in the pics also. I can feel some prickly hair tips on the front part so perhaps there is hope still, lets see. But not a big worry.

Have slacked off on the meds and serum, using less frequently now. Though still using the J&J baby shampoo.

I have had 3 haircuts till now, and got strange quizzical looks in the first 2. Last one, 2 weeks back, no issue.

Otherwise all good. Still very happy with the whole experience. And still veryvery grateful to Dr Yadav, and all you guys for helping out on this journey.

IMG20170207171713.thumb.jpg.53b7e01a5d2c42b57b72efba47d7835e.jpg

IMG20170207171624.thumb.jpg.815fc7954d6727a3093a356f23cf3cb7.jpg

IMG20170207171834.thumb.jpg.f42dd1ab927e9ff394feeadc63e33dc9.jpg

IMG20170207171554.thumb.jpg.243214a5aecc20345f1b25175900f730.jpg