Jay Walkers 1647 FUT - 10 Month Update

JayWalker

Here are the latest pictures of my transplant that Dr Dorin performed last October.

I havent seen any change in months now, so I think what I have now is the end result.

No new hairs in about 3 months now, although Ive seen some maturity of the existing ones.

Definitely need a second round to fill in the gaps, but overall pretty happy.

IMG_1263.jpg.ee98983bbe7ad565a68a507f9e55ee39.jpg

IMG_1264.jpg.a9dc34b6b1e4e28c2ff4975599df877c.jpg

IMG_1262.jpg.d5f28d6c216423aa1eae2a88848695f6.jpg

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/journal.asp?CopyID=10024&WebID=2832

October 2011 - 1647 FUT - Dr Dorin

January 2014 - 1580 FUT - Dr Dorin

Looks great Jay. I would expect the hairs will continue to thicken/mature considerably in the next few months.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

I hope you get some maturity there also. Especially your right side. It could be lighting, but this doesn't look very strong yet, but you have laid a good base and still have a couple months. Luckily you had a pretty nice head to begin with.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I hope you get some maturity there also. Especially your right side. It could be lighting, but this doesn't look very strong yet, but you have laid a good base and still have a couple months. Luckily you had a pretty nice head to begin with.

Yeah that side is lacking, head on it looks fine but from that angle its a bit patchy.

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/journal.asp?CopyID=10024&WebID=2832

October 2011 - 1647 FUT - Dr Dorin

January 2014 - 1580 FUT - Dr Dorin