Two and a half months post-op scar pictures (Dr. Rahal)

Hello Hairgoesnothing and other users,

Looks like you had a great job done. I was wondering do you mean it was done by the hands of Dr. Rahal or just by someone at one of his clinics?

Thanks, James

Hello James,

It was done 100% by the hands of the Master himself, Dr. Rahal. I used the word "clinic" just as a fancier way of saying his office. Both of my transplants were performed by Dr. Rahal at his Ottawa office.

Regards

Yeah man! Hairgoesnothing. That is some awesome crown growth at little over 4 months. The next 4-8 weeks are going to be so much fun for you! You have come a insanely long way! Congratulations and good luck my friend. Always have enjoyed reading your documentation and seeing you well updated photos. Im very impressed. Things look good! Good luck!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Raphael84, Slickers, Cant decide,

Thanks guys for the encouraging comments! Always a pleasure updating my progress. I will certainly keep you all up to date on how things progress during the next couple of months.

And cheers to Dr. Rahal's skill as a fantastic and caring hair transplant physician.

Regards

Hairgoesnothing

what has the reaction been from your family and friends on your transformation ?

The only people that really know about my "transformation" are the people here on the HTN. Nobody has ever said anything. They really just don't notice. To people that know me, it's just me. They don't zoom into the fact that I have more hair. Case in point: today I was showing pictures of a trip I was on 10 years ago to some co-workers and nobody clued into the fact that I have more hair. I thought somebody would notice that I had a major receding and high hairline back then. But nope, nobody noticed. So to answer your question, the outcome is so natural that nobody notices that I have done anything. I am really the only person that notices! At least when it comes to the public.

HGN: I can second your comments about nobody noticing since I have the same non reactions from people. I am often amazed that people do not realize that I have more hair now but that is the case. I am sure there are some that do but they just dont say anything. What really amazes me is that I read on here all the time about guys who get 1000 grafts and they get endless comments about having more hair while you and I who came from very advanced balding dont really hear any comments. I am not complaining though since I know part of the reason is that it is so natural.

Edited by Cant decide

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

HGN: I can second your comments about nobody noticing since I have the same non reactions from people. I am often amazed that people do not realize that I have more hair now but that is the case. I am sure there are some that do but they just dont say anything. What really amazes me is that I read on here all the time about guys who get 1000 grafts and they get endless comments about having more hair while you and I who came from very advanced balding dont really hear any comments. I am not complaining though since I know part of the reason is that it is so natural.

I second your second comments Cant decide.

Cheers to modern hair transplant techniques!