So who is the best at SMP?

I'm impressed with the work of Milena Lardi from Beauty Medical. They are based in Milan, Italy. I think her work (what I've seen of it) is the best I've seen so far. It's a temporary procedure. The advantage to that is if you don't like the outcome, then it will fade to nothing in two years. The disadvantage is if you love the work, then you'll have to have frequent touch-ups (probably every one or two years depending on the individual).

Spex is the UK and Overseas representative for Beauty Medical. Drop him a line for more information if interested.

If you're interested in a permanent SMP solution, then check out NHI (New Hair Institute) in Los Angeles. There are others offering permanent SMP as well, like "Good Look Ink" in Minnesota and "HIS Hair Clinic" which has an office in L.A. As to who is the best among the permanent SMP practitioners, I couldn't say; you'll have to do the necessary research and decide for yourself.

Edited by zenmunk

I think Zen did a very good job summing up the SMP options currently available. Personally, I think the idea of temporary SMP is great, and I look forward to viewing some more more results.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I am really interested in SMP and researched a lot and so far , to be honest the best results I've seen is from Good Look Ink's web gallery.

However, their "secrecy" about their procedure and aggressive sales approach is scaring me. Nowadays, a great ht expert spex has become a consultant for beauty medical that makes that company more reliable. Also spex said something about 3-d effect of the procedure but from what I have seen in their website, I'm still not impressed. So if spex reads this, hear me; more info , photo, video please!!