Considering an HT at Transmed in turkey

hi guys im new to this site so im not sure if im posting in the right section

im considering an HT at transmed in turkey and noticed that there were a couple of negative posts, should this put me off going to them for my ht???are there any happy transmed patients who would recommend a specific doctor there,i m only 24 and already a stage 5 or 6 on the noorwood scale. would appreciate your help and specific recommendations or advice on doctors.

thanks

hi guys im new to this site so im not sure if im posting in the right section

im considering an HT at transmed in turkey and noticed that there were a couple of negative posts, should this put me off going to them for my ht???are there any happy transmed patients who would recommend a specific doctor there,i m only 24 and already a stage 5 or 6 on the noorwood scale. would appreciate your help and specific recommendations or advice on doctors.

thanks

Hamad, are you going for FUT or FUE? I am guessing but I think you are leaning towards FUT due to the norwood scale you are in. For FUT, I don't know who would be good over in Turkey. You may have to look at other locations in Europe or North America. If you feel comfortable with Transmed, then go for it. In my own researching opinion, I wouldn't go to them due to the issues with some self-posted forum cases that I have personally communicated and spoken to.

If you are not leaning towards FUT, then there are other doctors that do FUE in Turkey that have amazing results. I have seen work from Dr. Keser & Koray Erdogan, which, seem to be focus solely on FUE with optimal results for smaller norwoods.

There are few clinics that can "successfully" and are willing to perform FUE on challenging larger norwood cases, one being Dr. Lorenzo in Spain.

Dr. Umar in the U.S. seems to be one that is also doing larger norwood cases with FUE.

Good Luck with your search.

I can recommend a fantastic HT hospital and surgical team in Istanbul, but it isn't at Transmed.

Search my posts for full details of my great experience in Turkey and if you have any questions, just let me know and i'll gladly help.

Only issue you have is you are young, so am not sure you would qualify for a HT just yet.

2800 FUE, Istanbul

I live in Turkey. I met some people who had operation in one clinic and they go to another clinic. Because they are not satisfied with the results. I can not make any comment about Transmed. I know their name since I am a teenager. One of the oldest clinic. It might be better if you get a free consultation from other clinics in Istanbul. There is one very popular one in Middle East Countries. Another one is very popular among wealthy turkish people. Word of mouth. I definitely do not recommend FUT in any place as there is FUE option. I met a guy who had FUT operation and still has complaints after several years. a doctor said this will continue during his life. So accept it. I can not understand also other people who are defending FUT. Maybe in a western country, it works in a different way. I have no idea.

Hi Libero1978

I am in agreement with you. The surgeons i spoke to no longer do FUT and in fact stopped doing it years ago as the results from FUE are just as good as FUT but without the scar across the back of the head. There are very few surgeons in Turkey now who would do FUT.

I too do not understand why people keep defending FUT as the FUE results i have seen are just as good.

My only thought on this is that they are not experienced in FUE so stick with what they know best.

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

• 5 months later...

Hey guys,

i have had my surtgery in Transmed on 2012.

mf surgery were FUT + FUE and my result was very weıll.

In clinic stuff was very nice and treated me very well from the begining of my call. they were helpfull and wise in HT.

and the good part was in that clinic HT surgeries made by plastic surgeons. this kind of quality rare in Turkey, i think.