Laser therapy results after 9 months with Dr. Shelly Friedman

Carly

Female patient in her 50’s came to us with a 20 year history of hair loss. She was using Rogaine to help stop loss but didn’t see any results. Patient used extensions as camouflage but actually caused more damage. After 5 years of using extensions she was able to take them out. The patient began to use laser therapy according to our protocol and at 9 months she had her first haircut in years. The patient is maintaining her results and is very satisfied with the results of laser therapy.

A.jpg.7f93908f617c7a9f3f5102c314a3f8af.jpg

B.jpg.00659b2be6eccbf57ac3dac6607d6ffe.jpg

B1.jpg.477fd5365ad5e366d0ef2351a9de27ca.jpg

B2.jpg.addd60f594d261cf31a58d674a4720ab.jpg

C.jpg.6689f1d58aa9a3e1e0e2b5711cc478c5.jpg

D.jpg.1ef248ea688a4fa5b88ac113de555b11.jpg

Patient Consultant for Dr. Shelly Friedman

Dr. Shelly Friedman is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

I get so tired of this stuff. Honestly, I have no agenda against this doctor, but once again we have crap photos. The follow up shots are against different lighting, background, and hair parting. Look at the forst and second ones. The hair is clearly parted one way and then the opposit way to show better coverage in the second. The last two are a little more consistent but the lighting is different which could enhance the perception of coverage. I wish doctors had to adhere to some standards before posting on this site.

Carly,

I have to agree with Davis that the before and after photos you presented aren't comparable and thus, it's difficult to gauge the kind of results this woman truly experienced with laser therapy.

In the future, I suggest taking photos under similar conditions.

Also, since this is not a surgical result, I have moved this topic to the "Open Hair Loss Topics" section of our forum.

Best wishes,

Bill

Dr. Friedman has seemed to find some positive laser treatment results with his patients. What confuses me are the negative results from other top notch physicians. I wish we knew what was the truth!

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D