Only FUE will do?

I have been applying some Oil which gurantees hair growth and am able to see little improvement from the last pics I had taken..But maybe this is just temporary and I want to go for HT..But I dont want to go for FUT really afraid after seeing youtube procedure videos..

Can any 1 suggest FUE will cover up my crown area?

Secondly I have decided to go with Dr.Radha after seeing so many positive feedbacks about her..Never met her but after searching about HT Surgeons in India I think she is one of the best! Please suggest if I am wrong?

5b32d3e92eb70_front1.JPG.78bd332bcf482975bb106ede9ab4a09f.JPG

5b32d3e94ea8d_back2.JPG.86d710b0ee7a45b32dae0fdda563579f.JPG

top.JPG.9bd11b5b14edc716560bc89200e4ef58.JPG

side1.JPG.0782d2329c22e028e66910a1aa2c3933.JPG

side2.JPG.a801ef04ee96eecac782709317b8afea.JPG

Spex Thankyou very much for your valuable comments..Well the Oil is not any commercial one it is given by one of my friend who practices ayurveda! And it is just experiment as I dont have much expectation..but you never know if something really happens!

I will be showing to theright surgeon and get confidence and only then go for strip method!

I think FUT would probably be the best route for you. Your crown requires quite a bit of grafts and with FUE you would be limited with the amount of donor you can harvest. Also you need to worry about future recession so you may need even more grafts, so I think FUT is the wiser choice for you in terms of getting the best results and best use of your grafts.

I am a consultant for Dr. True and Dr. Dorin. These opinions are my own.

Dr. Robert True and Dr. Robert Dorin are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I have been applying some Oil which gurantees hair growth and am able to see little improvement from the last pics I had taken..But maybe this is just temporary and I want to go for HT..But I dont want to go for FUT really afraid after seeing youtube procedure videos..

Secondly I have decided to go with Dr.Radha after seeing so many positive feedbacks about her..Never met her but after searching about HT Surgeons in India I think she is one of the best! Please suggest if I am wrong?

Vishal, did you consider Dr. Madhu (Hyd) & Dr. Bhatti (Chd) as well? How much does Dr. Radha charge for FUE? I am also exploring options these days and wanted you to share insights of your research and finding in shortlisting Dr. Radha.

Thanks

Hey Mate;

It's great you have found a surgeon that you are comfortable with and confident in. So go with that the HTN recommended surgeons provide experienced and solid medical advice. FUT is usually more effective at cover the crowns because of the ability to have numerous multiple hair grafts. Talk to your surgeon about it. All the Best, Michael.:)

Michael James is a Patient Advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi, who is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network; and not a physician. Visit Us On: Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | LinkedIn

Comments give here are only for intellectual consideration and in no manner to be construed or accepted as medical advice. It is important to seek the advice of a physician in all medical circumstances including hair restoration, dietary or others directly or indirectly related to the subjects in this forum