uk or belgium

I just went on Harley Streets website to look at the photos, oh my god...I can't believe some of the results posted on there that they seem to be proud of! There's a 12 month result that looks worse than cases posted on here at 3 months from the better surgeons. I'm glad I travelled abroad for mine! Seems like posting this thread has probably saved you a dodgy result too!

Someone mentioned James Nesbitt on here. Ironically, we were on the same flight from New York on my way back to UK following surgery with Dr. Feller. His hair looked good and it didn't even occur to me at the time he'd had a transplant, even though I knew. I had the perfect chance to say hello, take my hat off and show him my grafts but I felt star struck haha

Anyway, good luck to the OP.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

Well tommy only time will tell! I think there results were good! Especially as most were 6-8months,a couple seemed to have fantastic results with a lot lower grafts than seem usual on some vey reputable web sites! However,I think I know the case you are talking about as one result on there was very disapointing after 12 months growth,the guy who was almost bald on top and ended up with long thin hair! But the guy with dark messy hair seemed to have as good of a result of any fue result iv seem on line! But decided to listen to the masses and cancel,at least then I know iv taken the route based on experienced peoples advice and wouldn't think if the results were below par,I should have listened! Probably going the bisanga route me thinks!

Can anyone advice me how far bisangas clinic is from brussels int air port? Also how's it best to get there? Is there busses regularly? Or is taxi best? If so any idea of costs? Never been to Brussels and am useless at travel as I am at typing,spelling on this forum! All info appreciated! Euro star not really an option as it would take 3 hrs to get to london before actually travelling to brussels!

There was one where he ended up with a tuft of normal hair in the middle, and then the rest either side looked like I do right now 13 days post op...the poor bloke didn't look happy in the picture either. The caption was "the result".

You're right though, there were a few nice ones. Wayne Rooney's hair is looking very good now in pre season too, he's hit the 15 month mark.

Ah I just realised, the one you're on about - it's actually the other way around. He started with that long thin hair, then ended up with that short hair with a very thin hairline.

Anyway, I didn't go to Brussels so I can't have any more input but there are lots who have been on here so you should fine all your answers!

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

its about 30 mins from the airport , you go down escalator at airport , jump train for 3 stops , then either walk (15 mins) or get taxi , you can also get a tram , i walked and found it pretty easy

hope this helps

ej