Has snyone ever tried biotin for hair loss?

A client of mine stopped by my business today to get some services done.. He happen to make a comment about my hair.. He said, "your balding on the back of your head." I said, I know this.. I told him openly that I was taking propecia.. He asked if I was taking rogaine and I said yes.. He told me to try Biotin.. I have never tried biotin.. Has anyone ever tried biotin on this forum for Male pattern baldness? I went to my local pharmacy CVS and bought biotin and saw palmetto.. So far I took 1 pill of each.. So I'm talking to a good client of mine that had the nerve to bring up my hairloss.. I told him that I had a hair transplant and had the whole front of my hair restored.. I told him that the crown was not touched.. He was kinda in shock that I brought this to his attention.. I asked him if he had a hair transplant and he said no. I was kinda boggled the fact that his hairline was very pluggy.. I think that he was being a little secretive about his hair transplant.. So all this conversation went on this morning around 8:30 am.. BTW he is a prominent heart surgeon at a hospital in the area.. So I asked him what do you think about my hair transplant? Does it look natural.. He said the front looks good but get on biotin and vitamin D for the back.. Anyone taking Sal pawmetto? Here is a pic of my crown and back.. Your thoughts what to do?

crown.jpg.5c28df822d425e03434a2142386b4db0.jpg

Biotin is good for hair growth in that it may improve the quality of existing hair but it will not grown any new hair. Saw palmetto is arguably a natural substitute for propecia in that it may also block dht but there is no need to take both.

5700 FUE in 3 procedures with Dr. Bisanga

View my patient website:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1874

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
A client of mine stopped by my business today to get some services done.. He happen to make a comment about my hair.. He said, "your balding on the back of your head." QUOTE]

If he weren't a client you should have said: "No $hit Sherlock! Did you learn how to spot it at medical school?!" lol

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day