Update at nearly 5 months - Dr Saifi Poland

Buzz2

Hi All

Here is a quick comparison from where I was 5 months ago following surgery with Dr Safi. I still havent invested it that camera, so the latter pic isnt as clear.

I will try to post regular pics with many different views nex time. Although I must admit this side has come in a lot better than the other. (At this stage)

Also note that I have been on Propecia for exactly 11 months now and this has helped a lot also.

5b32d3b70e4e4_DSC071221.jpg.b8fc16b36bfc52e18d05049dabc5d011.jpg

5b32d3b724c67_Photo01931.jpg.bdc820b0c3074fccbdfee03ad7e10111.jpg

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.

This is looking amazing so far! Those 1680 grafts went a long way, as did the Propecia, in restoring what looks like almost a full head of hair.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Great! that's all i can say Buzz, you have around another 10 months to see the full results of this HT ( so its going to look even better mate) plus your up-coming HT in October is it?. Like i have said to you before you WILL be sorted for good you can forget all about your horror experience in the past. Thank god we found a top affordable Dr.

Buzz, looks really good mate, are you going to grow a pony tail now?, lol.

Enjoyed seeing your progress as we started the journey at similar times, all the best to you Buzz, your a top bloke, really happy for you.

Bucks

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All

Thanks for all the messages. I havent been on here much lately (probably because Im happy about my hair for the first time in ages!!)

RC West / Irishsailor - cheers !!!!!

Dingdong- not going to grow it out just yet, as im a little thin in the crown. But that should be sorted soon !!

Porchester - Yep im booked for the 3rd October. Im hoping for 1450 fue grafts into the crown and thats me finished !!!!!

Bucksred - Thanks mate , yeah Pony Tail coming soon !!! Thanks for your wishes. Havent check yr updates yet, but will do in a minute. Hope you are pleased with your progress.

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.