4 months...1693 in the crown, Dr. Glenn Charles..

Is it normal that it seems like some of the grafts have kicked into overdrive and some have not seemed to even wake up? Nonetheless, feeling positive about the next few months, can't wait for it to thicken up. Got a haircut yesterday, and my stylist even noticed how good its coming in.

SAM_0477.jpg.e77001026980a113bc85834a50c57712.jpg

Grafts usually to not start to grow still about 12weeks post-op. If you are starting to see a good difference already at 4 months you are ahead of the game. Most patients to not start to see a considerable difference till around the 6 month mark. It is going to continue to improve over the next 8-14 months. Be patient over the next couple months you are going to see more and more hairs start to grow.

I am employed as the patient coordinator and office manager for Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Dr. Panine is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be interperted as medical advice

While the crown usually responds to meds faster than the rest of the scalp, it responds the slowest during a hair transplant. You are looking great for 4 months.

You also had Dr. Charles, whom I consider one of the best. You have nothing to worry about!

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D