Young female needs help please

albine

Hello :)

first of all I want to introduce myself. I am a 25 year old female from Germany. I have temples since I can think. I wasnt pleased with this situation but I arranged myself with it because i had thick hair. In the age of 18 I got ill and had some (partially wrong) medication and my hair got thinner :( Indeed I never had bald spots on my head but the temples arent covered as well as before. This situation begann to frustrating me because I can say by myself that I am definitely no ugly person. When I am going out and get my hair dressed and laied right a lot of men even try to flirt and talk to me. (I am not narcisstic) but I am pushing the away because I am afraid of letting them in my life and let them take part on my vulnerable side. Because I am unsecure how to deal with situation like going swimming, or taking a shower without putting a towel on my head so that nobody can see these spots or in the morning time when hair doesnt lay in the right position so I decided to do a hairtransplant. I already have red a lot about this and saved some money. I am a student so money saving isnt as easy as for other people but in january time i should have enough money for a hair transplant :cool: i wanted you to ask if someone of you have experience with female hairtransplant. I am afraid of doing something wrong because I dont want to worsen my hair situation because this would lower my already low selfesteem.

My Questions are:

Could some share his story with me or send me before and after pictures?

What are you thinking about Dr. Feriduni or Dr. Devroye?

Are there any adivces you can give me?

I am already taking Priorin, Vitamin B12, Maagnesium, Selen and ferritin to keep my vitamin stores refreshed.

I am also medicated with L-Thyroxin 125 µg for my thyroid and my TSH is kept at about 1µUL/ml

I am grateful for any answers or stories. Have a nice day

I haven't come across too many female patients on here but on a lot of websites of the reputable doctors they always have 'female patient' before and after photos, so it's definitely common. Look in the "Results posted by leading Hair Restoration Clinics" because I have seen female results posted there.

I've seen lots of photos of 'female hairline lowering' (I am interested because I wanted to see cases dense hairlines grown out long) and it looks great if done right, so I'm sure there is something that can be done for you if you really want it.

Just keep looking around on here and don't make any rushed decisions. :)

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

hello tommylucchese,

thanks for answering. You are right. I have seen a lot of photos in the internet wehere the hair grown out long (dont they grown out long in the most cases????). I asked me if there is a female person who can tell me their own expierence or gives me advices ?.

for example these ones by dr deyarman : (Why is he not recommended by hairtransplantnetwork.com?)

Isnt he good?

Links removed by moderator - See Terms of Service)

or dr feriduni:

Bijan Feriduni, MD*Hair Transplant Surgeon in*Hasselt,*Belguim

or dr. devroye

Hair Transplant Photos :: Dr. Jean Devroye

so what are your opinios about this results?

Is there any woman with experience with can share information in longterm sight.

Or do some "oldies" here know cases in which they can tell something about.

Hope to here from you guys for my own research :)

Edited by TakingThePlunge

Hello

You have mentioned two very good Drs , i would consult with both and see what they say and reccomend . Ask them if it would be possible to meet with a female patient they have performed hairtransplantation work on , if possible meet with two or three , the more the merrier , see if they are happy with there results

For me i would proceed slowly , both Drs offer fue and this is the only route i would take , ask if you could proceed with a small procedure and see how you heal and what your growth is after twelve months , if satisfactory you can go forward from there . If you have any doubts at all best to wait until your completly satisfied this is the right procedure for you , also I would get checked out with a dermatologist .

all the best

ej

Edited by ej