Dr. Glenn Ross/NuHart 1 year post op review

Hey guys!

So I just want to share my experience with this clinic, overall, experience was alright but the results have not been the best. Overall, the clinic at NYC's NuHart offices were clean, the staff friendly and extremely accomodating, the doctor himself seemed to be knowledgeable. Unfortunately, despite all these positive attributes from my visit, the results of my hair transplant speak for themselves. I felt the doctor erred on the side of conservatism when consulting with me (I'm 27 years old) but the grafts were far too few, and I even feel like I lost quite a lot of my natural hair through shock loss. Although, this may be MPB, but I have been on propecia for over a year (since beginning my first HT). The Pre, Post and current state is enclosed.

I'm currently OMW to getting another transplant, an estimated 1200 (Although, I will speak to the doctor the day of my procedure to possibly get more grafts for added density) with Dr. Feller a week from today.

Wish me luck!

5b32d3793e768_Photoon2011-06-09at21_31.jpg.0875bcbf071d587762cc2ed7606cb46d.jpg

5b32d3794ecc8_Photoon2011-08-28at20_12.jpg.cf09a7dd605a4f8096f08d15ee4c65b5.jpg

5b32d3795dbb7_Photoon2012-07-07at20_10.jpg.347c8b7fb871aeb037a9bba0857bca44.jpg

I think you made a wise choice. Out hair situation is pretty similar. You only want the best of the best doing your surgery, especially when implanting in so much native hair.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Your pics are very poor and don't tell much, but your immediate post op doesn't appear to be very high density, plus you have to consider that it appears you may have lost more native, as you stated.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Good Luck !

I feel its always better if we get more grafts on a surgery because " the trauma we face is the same for 1200 grafts or 2500 grafts." Shoot me mates if my opinion is incorrect :)

Good Luck !

I feel its always better if we get more grafts on a surgery because " the trauma we face is the same for 1200 grafts or 2500 grafts." Shoot me mates if my opinion is incorrect :)

That is a tricky one. It's not good to over do grafts and risk transecting existing hair or pack too dense and risk necrosis. Each patient is different with different needs. That is why choosing the right doc is so important.

What our goals, age, type of loss pattern and native density all come into play when choosing how many grafts are right the patient.

Long term goals (for me) definitely outweigh any short term satisfaction.

View Spanker's Website