5 month post pics with dr saifi poland

Dingdong, got 2100 grafts. Not sure of the actual hair count but lots of 3s and 4s according to the doc. At 1 side of my head a lot of the transplanted hair has shed but at the other side barely any has shed and seems to be growing. Did you experience same thing?

the shedding of hair i not uniform and dont be surprised if one side goes quicker than the other. i think i was one ofthe lucky ones that diid not shed all the transplanted hair and was an early grower

looking forward to seeing pics ;-)

Dingdong looking good at 5 months mate exciting thing is, it starts to thicken around the 8 months mark and doesn't stop growing and thickening untill around 18 months. So in about a years time you will have your full results. I feel very lucky to have found a quality and affordable Doc one and half hours from the UK.

cheers porchester pirate. i feel a diif person already even at 5 months so any additional growth is going to feel like a bonus for me

i may or may not need additional procedure in future but that does not bother me as you say we have found a quality doc that takes stress out of hairloss within easy reach ;-)

SFMG - you sound like me when it comes to technology and trying to upload pics. Looking forward to seeing them

Im going back to Dr Saifi again on the 3rd Oct for 1000 fue to the crown.

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.