Dr Mwamba – 1867 FIT Patches – NW3 – 9 months results

:)This patient had 1867 grafts to fill in the frontal zone.

We did not change his hair line location but refined its shape. To make it more natural, we built back the temples pointes (crucial factor in hair line design, especially when you are building low hair line in some patients).

The point I want to highlight in this patient is the flexibility he got for combing his hairs from left to right because of gain in volume.

In hair transplant surgery, we want to achieve a good illusion of coverage. Even though we may not maximize our focus in high density, gaining volume in the center part is a key element that could allow patient to get a better coverage. Patients will have the flexibility of playing with hairs in order to achieve a comb over effect. The new hairs may also serve as a support or base for products such as toppik to increase the illusion of coverage.

The goal in all of this is to achieve naturalness (respect hair angles and direction) and undetectability.

65946952.jpg

61268096.jpg

68827179.jpg

23669464.jpg

90931009.jpg

83853114.jpg

92153504.jpg

21514762.jpg

14642646.jpg

By mywhtc at 2012-05-29

Are you saying in general you don't focus on high density or for this patient?

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

We were talking about this patient .

High or lower density is not the main issue for patients .I do believe we should focus to produce natural and undetectable results .

Now if the patient hair characteristics allow you to dense pack , go for it .The more hairs you put , the greater the volume you will get with an incredible coverage .But most of the times , we have to deal with reality and provide a good illusion of coverage .

Here below is an example of one of our patient with high density ( 65fu/cm2) in Frontal hair line .

mhfhl.jpg

By mywhtc at 2011-03-11

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians