The magical 3 month mark has arrived! -Dr. Glenn Charles

So March 21st was my HT, 1693 to the crown (see my profile for before pics) and there has already been sigificant growth after 3 months, there also seems to be a bunch of little thin, clear hairs that hte camera doesnt really show, not sure if this is the start of new growth or what...cannot wait to see it when it starts to really fill in though! These next few months should be telling!

SAM_0433.jpg.93297e712f9337e93f9370cc7722350d.jpg

Hi glad things are going well so far. As im sure you know the crown can take longer to grow in.

You picked a fantastic surgeon and i'm sure you will reap the rewards of that :)

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014

I keep hearing that but it hasn't proved true so far :)

Tell ya one of the biggest differences is that Toppik works 10x better now and once you get color on that spot, you can really tell how much hair has actually grown..

Hey i'm all for early growth fella, if you have early growth in the crown then thats fantastic :)

It definately helps having hair to add products too. I'm pleased your starting to see some results fells :)

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014

The 3 months stage is pretty early on in the growth stages. Between 5-6 months is when you'll be seeing a lot more noticeable growth. Not too much longer for you.

What is the a reason you only went for 1600 grafts?

That was Dr. Charles's recommendation for the spot. If you look at the pics in my profile, you'll be able to see the post op photos with the transplanted hairs in place. Does that seem low for the area?

I would not say it is low for the area because you were lucky that you even got him to implant in your crown.

I would just be prepared for it to be low density. It will be enough for toppik to make a big difference though.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Did he tell you the density and did he distribute the grafts evenly? If he did you should be able to tell the density very easily.

If you crown is 10 cm across that would make it about 78.5cm2. (measure the area and find the area)

Divide that by 1693 and it will give you the density that your crown will end up.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.